Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 06:08 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

From all the media talk all week long on NFL Network, ESPN, CNN, and FOX, tomorrow this is the only game that matters

Redskins at Eagles-4pm on FOX

No other NFL game means anything tomorrow-lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 06:13 PM

6,077 posts, read 9,104,352 times
Well we all know that the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game is the game to watch

not saying that the Philly/Washington game isn't a good one, but there is too much drama around it

Old 10-02-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
Well we all know that the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game is the game to watch

not saying that the Philly/Washington game isn't a good one, but there is too much drama around it

Ravens/Steelers ptobably won't even mentioned at the end of the day because of Skins/eagles

Old 10-02-2010, 06:23 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,058,916 times
I am a 'Skins fan and all but COME ON MAN!!! You'd be correct if the 'Skins were good and had a winning record and hadn't lost to the Lambs last week! Also, the fact that the 'Skins have not been really that great since the early 90s, takes the sizzle away from this game. Unless you're more into DRAMA than football, then I guess you'd be all jazzed over the whole McNabb thing.

Really, I think Steelers vs. Ravens and also Patriots vs. Dolphins are much bigger games this weekend/Monday night.... Just my $0.02 worth...

Old 10-02-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
I am a 'Skins fan and all but COME ON MAN!!! You'd be correct if the 'Skins were good and had a winning record and hadn't lost to the Lambs last week! Also, the fact that the 'Skins have not been really that great since the early 90s, takes the sizzle away from this game. Unless you're more into DRAMA than football, then I guess you'd be all jazzed over the whole McNabb thing.

Really, I think Steelers vs. Ravens and also Patriots vs. Dolphins are much bigger games this weekend/Monday night.... Just my $0.02 worth...

Not sure if you know this or not but the Eagles and Skins will be 2-2 if the Skins win. The game is HOOOGE

Old 10-02-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Not sure if you know this or not but the Eagles and Skins will be 2-2 if the Skins win. The game is HOOOGE
No I didn't know that Einstein!!!!

I hope the 'Skins win and get on a roll but my point was that they've been so erratic and irrelevent since Danny Boy Snyder bought the team in 1999 that there isn't much sizzle associated with this game other than the McNabb saga... Now if they could go in THEIR hose and whoop their rearend and get on a roll, some of that might change but honestly, I don't see it happening... The Lambs bro, THE LAMBS!!!

Old 10-02-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
No I didn't know that Einstein!!!!

I hope the 'Skins win and get on a roll but my point was that they've been so erratic and irrelevent since Danny Boy Snyder bought the team in 1999 that there isn't much sizzle associated with this game other than the McNabb saga... Now if they could go in THEIR hose and whoop their rearend and get on a roll, some of that might change but honestly, I don't see it happening... The Lambs bro, THE LAMBS!!!

I been watching Mcnabb for 11 years and I will tell you this, he is going to show his you know what tomorrow. There has never been a BIG GAME that Mcnabb hasn't shown up for. If he has to throw for 500 yds and 6 TD's he will be WILD tomorrow

Old 10-03-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I been watching Mcnabb for 11 years and I will tell you this, he is going to show his you know what tomorrow. There has never been a BIG GAME that Mcnabb hasn't shown up for. If he has to throw for 500 yds and 6 TD's he will be WILD tomorrow
Is he going to play Defensive End, Linebacker, Safety and on Especial Teams too?

Old 10-03-2010, 07:09 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
I'm sure the game is hugely meaningful to people whose lives center around either of those teams and/or the NFC East. For the rest of us, who would've imagined? There's a great big football world out there, and neither the Redskins nor Eagles dominate it.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Is he going to play Defensive End, Linebacker, Safety and on Especial Teams too?
Have you ever heard the phrase-"sometimes the best defense is a good offense"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football