Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Lions 1 1.85%
Vikings 12 22.22%
Cowboys 41 75.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 12:38 PM

880 posts, read 2,025,096 times

Advertisements

jitsu
read again BUFFALO IS A BETTER TEAM THEN THE COWBOYS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 12:56 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,416,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej64 View Post
jitsu
read again BUFFALO IS NOT A BETTER TEAM THEN THE COWBOYS
bro! i hear ya man!

remember how the Cowboys spanked the Bills a bunch of times back in the 90's??? yeah baby! Cowboys rule!!

*gives stevej64 a huge America's Team high five!!

Old 11-16-2010, 08:32 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,734,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
bro! i hear ya man!

remember how the Cowboys spanked the Bills a bunch of times back in the 90's??? yeah baby! Cowboys rule!!

*gives stevej64 a huge America's Team high five!!

Ok really. Find something new. That whole 4 super bowl blowing it up is old news!!! Really old. I love how for the cowboys that's their only comeback. At least the Bills know when to get rid of a crappy QB. You guys still got a baby sitting on the couch right now. *Coughs* Tony Homo.. Furthermore you guys picked up Phillips after he coached in Buffalo. What made you think he do any better in Dallas?!!?! the real idiot here is Jerry Jones. All he knows how to do is waste a billion dollars on a new stadium

Old 11-16-2010, 08:50 AM

1,809 posts, read 5,422,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
Ok really. Find something new. That whole 4 super bowl blowing it up is old news!!! Really old. I love how for the cowboys that's their only comeback. At least the Bills know when to get rid of a crappy QB. You guys still got a baby sitting on the couch right now. *Coughs* Tony Homo.. Furthermore you guys picked up Phillips after he coached in Buffalo. What made you think he do any better in Dallas?!!?! the real idiot here is Jerry Jones. All he knows how to do is waste a billion dollars on a new stadium
That's true.

Tony Romo is not that better of a QB, especially since he likes to mimick Brett Farve.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:51 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
It has nothing to do with their performance, but it does add an additional layer of pressure to start winning games. You need to put asses in seats, and you can't do it for long if you continue to lose year after year.

Last night they looked good, but that's only one game. There's 7 more to go.
Win or lose, those games are always packed. Like UT games. Go figure.

Now, they might not be packed come 4th quarter...lol...

Old 11-16-2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
Ok really. Find something new. That whole 4 super bowl blowing it up is old news!!! Really old. I love how for the cowboys that's their only comeback. At least the Bills know when to get rid of a crappy QB. You guys still got a baby sitting on the couch right now. *Coughs* edit Furthermore you guys picked up Phillips after he coached in Buffalo. What made you think he do any better in Dallas?!!?! the real idiot here is Jerry Jones. All he knows how to do is waste a billion dollars on a new stadium
uh, okay...so you're not a bitter bills fan then?? riiight...

you see what i was quoting...it's not like i came out of nowhere with my comment! haha!

Tony "Homo"?? "old news"?? try being a little original...and besides, calling him a "homo" is a little offensive to say the least.

and, you're calling Romo a "crappy" QB? let me educate you a little, you won't find a Dallas Cowboy's fan proclaiming he's the best in the League, but i guarantee you, if he left Dallas today, there would be a LONG list of teams trying to pick him up....

i can't really argue with you much about Jerry Jones...i mean, he wants to win, and has deep pockets to support that...but, yes...there are better GM's out there.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 11-16-2010 at 03:33 PM..

Old 11-16-2010, 10:49 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Romo's not a winner. He blows every chance he gets to do something really special. He's not a leader and he doesn't carry the team when the going gets tough. He may put up big numbers, but that is only useful in fantasy leagues.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Romo's not a winner. He blows every chance he gets to do something really special. He's not a leader and he doesn't carry the team when the going gets tough. He may put up big numbers, but that is only useful in fantasy leagues.

see, now i can't argue with the above statement...

but with that being said, i don't think he's been pushed enough to be that "winner"...i think most all of us can agree that Wade Phillips isn't exactly squeezing the most talent out of the Cowboys roster.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:25 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,323,649 times
Dallas, TX (AP) - A seven year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree reasonably possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys professional football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:10 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,422,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Dallas, TX (AP) - A seven year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree reasonably possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys professional football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
LMFAO!!

I read the whole thing and thought it was serious at first and somehow knew that was comin'!

Good Job on that one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football