U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2010, 09:56 AM

1,301 posts, read 1,908,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
The endorsements will happen again fro mike Vick. If people are considering Sarah Palin for President in 2012 that just shows the intelligence of the masses. The masses love hype and a come back kid. All Mike has to do is just win. The NFL loves him because he is making them money.

Hey this is a "Christian Nation". The man said he was sorry. What more could he do? "He/She who is without sin cast the first stone." "Do The Right Thing". "_________ Betta Have My Money." "Pimpin Ain't Easy"..Sorry I got off on a quote tangent.
NO the "intelligence of the masses" was proven when the Community Organizer in Chief was elected!

Old 11-22-2010, 10:27 AM

5,207 posts, read 6,198,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Dont mind him... its just another one of those types of people that we have on here.
Yea I agree. dude is protro all the way.

Vick is becoming an awesome QB, I am glad he is doing well in the game. Good for him & good for Philly sports fans. Especailly Eagles fans. Dogs mean nothing to me & if it was Brett Farve or Eli Manning it would have been sweep under the rug...the same way Clemons using roids was. Some races are simply not allowed to partake in activities the modern american does not understand. Thats well & fine to me. Id love for the Eagles to go to the Superbowl so puppy lovers can crap their pants. That would be such joy.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:51 AM

5,207 posts, read 6,198,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
What's the point of holding to someone elses past mistakes.. Isn't it more of a, headache for yourself.. I'm pretty sure vick isn't stressing screaming blogging all over the internet about some crap that happen 2 years ago..
Correction...the dog fighting was done in 2006. The snitching started at the end of that season. Its funny how we forget the asain kid shooting up VT and Vick showing support after the problem at the 2007 nfl Draft. Vick was suspended early 2007.....white america went nuts lol...black america raised an eyebrow...He went to jail in 07, Matt Ryan was drafted in 08. Vick was released & no one touched him...no one wanted him. Philly gave him a chance & is getting a return on their investment. It would be a wiser choice to direct negative energy at the Philly Eagles. They are Vicks employer. All Vick is doing now is working. Nothing wrong with having a job. Especially in this economy lol. Vick wins. Angry people in need of a life Lose. Everyone cant be winners.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:55 AM

1,666 posts, read 2,415,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
I couldn't care less about Vick. I'm just amazed at the number of people who can't sleep until everyone agrees that their hero deserves really super-duper special treatment and that everybody better forgive him for whatever he has done and quit thinking bad things about him.

You would think that by 2010 folks might give up on the victimization game.

you do care, are you wouldnt be posting under this topic, Deep down inside there is more you really wanna say

Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 AM

1,666 posts, read 2,415,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Correction...the dog fighting was done in 2006. The snitching started at the end of that season. Its funny how we forget the asain kid shooting up VT and Vick showing support after the problem at the 2007 nfl Draft. Vick was suspended early 2007.....white america went nuts lol...black america raised an eyebrow...He went to jail in 07, Matt Ryan was drafted in 08. Vick was released & no one touched him...no one wanted him. Philly gave him a chance & is getting a return on their investment. It would be a wiser choice to direct negative energy at the Philly Eagles. They are Vicks employer. All Vick is doing now is working. Nothing wrong with having a job. Especially in this economy lol. Vick wins. Angry people in need of a life Lose. Everyone cant be winners.

Yeah thats right.... Yeah people are being overly dramatic about this sutuation. People have done worse things and have gotten second chances and no one has said a word..

Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,150,182 times
Quote:

Vick is becoming an awesome QB, I am glad he is doing well in the game. Good for him & good for Philly sports fans. Especailly Eagles fans. Dogs mean nothing to me & if it was Brett Farve or Eli Manning it would have been sweep under the rug...the same way Clemons using roids was. Some races are simply not allowed to partake in activities the modern american does not understand. Thats well & fine to me. Id love for the Eagles to go to the Superbowl so puppy lovers can crap their pants. That would be such joy.
This is beyond disturbing on so many levels. Dogs mean nothing to you? Activities the modern American does not understand?

Sorry, but this "modern American" refuses to understand, and is absolutely repulsed that we have people in society that feel this way.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:17 AM

29,361 posts, read 26,311,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
you do care, are you wouldnt be posting under this topic, Deep down inside there is more you really wanna say
Then let me clarify.

(a) I could not care less whether Michael Vick plays football.

(b) I do think Vick's a jerk for abusing dogs for pleasure. Just like anybody else who abuses dogs for pleasure is a jerk. Getting caught and going to jail doesn't make them non-jerks.

(c) It is surprising that some believe that Vick, unlike other people, deserves special treatment and must never be criticized.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:28 AM

1,301 posts, read 1,908,031 times
Quote:

Whether dogs mean anything to you is beside the point, the fact that you obviously have NO problem with someone torturing and killing an INNOCENT and HELPLESS animal says more about you than any ignorant post you type on here and to put it out there for the world to see in a blog posting is even more astonishing. What other violent behavior do you have NO problem with?

Old 11-22-2010, 12:35 PM

4,649 posts, read 6,480,471 times
in some cases people ar a product of their environment. Mike Vick grew up around dog fighting as many people do in the south. The man said he was sorry what more do people want? How many people eat a lobster and not care that it was boiled alive? Nothing is said about the cook. Let it go, he did his time and he is out for the cause. Mike has changed his ways so concentrate on those who are still doing it.

As I mentioned before people are all hyped over dogs but what about fish? What about chickens?

Old 11-22-2010, 02:32 PM

479 posts, read 580,112 times
This absurdity will never be resolved.

As is typical, Vick's fellow AAs will come out and defend him no matter what. Just like OJ. They will make endless excuses for him and explain why they are doing so (hint: It ALWAYS comes down to whitey's fault, whether in the past present or future)

Yea, we have seen it many times, and will see it many more. SOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football