U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2010, 09:26 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,417,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
My question is why are white people so angry? Why so hateful? Why the negative passion for this man that had a VERY STUPID hobby. Ive seen white dudes, black dudes and many Puerto ricans fight pit bulls...never seen any killed after the fact...it was more of "My dawg is tougher/better than your dawg Lets bet money to prove it" The dogs fight, the winner dog gets the respect & payment the loser dog gets nursed or sold or traded. Vick was doing some EXTRA SHIZNIT...way out there. When I first heard the news I said damn "Vick is an idiot" All my homeboys (educated brothas) said the exact same phrases the dude was stupid & we were embarassed. Then the white commentators started ripping.... & ripping..... & ripping & Ripping...after a while Im like damn...why they going so hard on Vick? When they gonna ****? These critics are never really concerned with the history or upbringing of said person, but they dont go as hard on white mistakes as they do Vick. Its painfully obvious, even on this thread. You look at white guy in his face & tell him "hey it hurts me/us when you say these things about someone we connent with to ANY degree" Either ther respect the request or they keep on pushing. Once they kept pushing we push back & that the basis of this forum. Let it go & we will, keep ripping & we'll keep defending. Seriously we are going in circles yall.

This is what I been trying to get at.. At this point its pointless. Hell Serial Killers dont even get this much attention from bloggers.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
What!? Man thats a bunch of BS....mainstream? We arrived? Man we dont need to by certified by society, get the heII outta here! The President is black, do you not here how disrespected he gets on a daily basis?? What are your ears & eyes closed? Spare us/me with this blacks need to prove they arrived crap! Blacks need to repair our families, repair our love for one another(men & women) & think outside of the box sometimes, BUT this whole foolishness about Black arriving put that mess back in your pocket & come again. We been arrived in this country!

Thanks once again... We have arrived and yet it still isnt good enough..

Old 11-24-2010, 09:28 PM

3,129 posts, read 5,313,111 times
Double standards. We can got to war on false info, we can have hunting, we can ruin the American economy but OMG if a football player has some dog fights, he deserves HELL!

I wish he played here still. He grew as a man and a player and is better for it.

Atlanta will never win championships as the owners here don't want superstars, they want "good ole boys".

Old 11-24-2010, 09:47 PM

13,611 posts, read 22,063,716 times
Quote:
BUT this whole foolishness about Black arriving put that mess back in your pocket & come again. We been arrived in this country!
^
This.

Old 11-24-2010, 10:04 PM

2,585 posts, read 3,735,374 times
I'm sick of everybody putting ALL these athletes on a pedestal as if they do anything more than entertain us. Vick is only out there for himself and you can tell. However, most athletes are the same way nowadays anyway, black, white, whatever. I say we knock all these prima donnas' salaries down a few million to what they should be paid and stop treating them like they are any different than anyone else who works for a living. You idiots that pay premium bucks to see these immature brats beat the crap out of each other are enablers.

That's what gripes me the most about this entire situation. Most people will never make millions of dollars and be practically worshiped and admired by millions of people. Someone should teach these overgrown entitled children to be thankful for their gifts and the benefits they bring and get it through their thick skulls that they are role models for kids whether they want to be or not.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:30 PM

29,410 posts, read 26,365,268 times
Quote:
BUT this whole foolishness about Black arriving put that mess back in your pocket & come again. We been arrived in this country!
Couldn't agree more. Time to start taking your lumps like everybody else instead of complaining that people are saying mean things about your man because he abused animals for fun and got in trouble for it. Do you hear Vick himself moaning about it? Seems to me he's handling it just fine.

Old 11-25-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Couldn't agree more. Time to start taking your lumps like everybody else instead of complaining that people are saying mean things about your man because he abused animals for fun and got in trouble for it. Do you hear Vick himself moaning about it? Seems to me he's handling it just fine.
No one is Moaning its been over three years.. the only people who are moaning on here .. well you can read the post and telll.. As for blacks alot of them dont care anymore because its the past.. the puppy lovers are the only ones moaning hating and griping about something they cant do nothing about..

Old 11-25-2010, 05:42 AM

3,521 posts, read 4,263,325 times
If only people in this country love Iraqi & Afghan children the same way that they love dogs(they should love the kids a whole heck of lot more than that but the last 9 years since 2001 shows otherwise). Guess that will never happen.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:07 AM

281 posts, read 531,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
If only people in this country love Iraqi & Afghan children the same way that they love dogs(they should love the kids a whole heck of lot more than that but the last 9 years since 2001 shows otherwise). Guess that will never happen.
So unless there is no injustice in the whole world then people have no right to complain about what Vick did?

Old 11-25-2010, 09:43 AM

5,207 posts, read 6,205,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Stalking? Harassment? You have GOT to be kidding me with this garbage.

Yeah, I sent you a message - because I didn't want to repeat what I had already stated here previously. But since you are forcing the issue, I will.

AGAIN, this is an open, public discussion forum. If you post here, you should fully expect to be quoted. What part of this concept do you not understand?

And again, you don't dictate to other members what they can and can not do.
Relax, take a deep breath....its going to be ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football