U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-25-2010, 11:01 PM
 
12,671 posts, read 21,064,291 times
Reputation: 2625

Advertisements

Dyson should have thrown the ball to his back. They have no TO's left and it wasn't the best decision of the QB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-25-2010, 11:04 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,329,545 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Dyson should have thrown the ball to his back. They have no TO's left and it wasn't the best decision of the QB.

Dyson?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2010, 12:22 AM
 
Location: Las Vegas, NV
519 posts, read 504,215 times
Reputation: 283
Easy. The Snow Job game. January 19, 2002. Seeing my Raiders get tucked out of certain victory in playoff game up in Foxboro. Almost as bad is all of the incessant tom brady ballwashing that followed from this game forward. The play is frustrating on several levels. For one, it was called a fumble on the field. The fumble occurred with 1:43 left in the game. new england had no timeouts remaining so if brady's fumble had occurred with more than two minutes remaining, they wouldn't have even been able to challenge it and the play would have stood correctly called on the field. Instead, since it was under two minutes the review automatically came from the replay booth and calamity ensued.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2010, 11:42 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,329,545 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
Easy. The Snow Job game. January 19, 2002. Seeing my Raiders get tucked out of certain victory in playoff game up in Foxboro. Almost as bad is all of the incessant tom brady ballwashing that followed from this game forward. The play is frustrating on several levels. For one, it was called a fumble on the field. The fumble occurred with 1:43 left in the game. new england had no timeouts remaining so if brady's fumble had occurred with more than two minutes remaining, they wouldn't have even been able to challenge it and the play would have stood correctly called on the field. Instead, since it was under two minutes the review automatically came from the replay booth and calamity ensued.


If the Raiders win this game and that tuck rule was never called, there probably is no pats dynasty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM
 
12,671 posts, read 21,064,291 times
Reputation: 2625
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Dyson?
Whoever caught that ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2010, 06:45 PM
 
12,671 posts, read 21,064,291 times
Reputation: 2625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
Easy. The Snow Job game. January 19, 2002. Seeing my Raiders get tucked out of certain victory in playoff game up in Foxboro. Almost as bad is all of the incessant tom brady ballwashing that followed from this game forward. The play is frustrating on several levels. For one, it was called a fumble on the field. The fumble occurred with 1:43 left in the game. new england had no timeouts remaining so if brady's fumble had occurred with more than two minutes remaining, they wouldn't have even been able to challenge it and the play would have stood correctly called on the field. Instead, since it was under two minutes the review automatically came from the replay booth and calamity ensued.

The tuck rule was real though. Adam is so clutch. Kicked it through a blizzard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2010, 06:46 PM
 
12,671 posts, read 21,064,291 times
Reputation: 2625
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
If the Raiders win this game and that tuck rule was never called, there probably is no pats dynasty
Pats never had a dynasty. The only true Dynasty was the 49ers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2010, 08:39 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,329,545 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Pats never had a dynasty. The only true Dynasty was the 49ers.

Well 3 SB's in 4 years in still impressive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2010, 06:07 AM
 
Location: Fishers, IN
6,495 posts, read 10,805,434 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Pats never had a dynasty. The only true Dynasty was the 49ers.
Steelers won 4 SBs in 6 years. That doesn't qualify?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2010, 09:03 AM
 
2,221 posts, read 3,188,392 times
Reputation: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Pats never had a dynasty. The only true Dynasty was the 49ers.

The single most uneducated post ever on this site.

The Steelers had a Dynasty, The Cowboys had a Dynasty and The Patriots also had one. I can see how good the niners are now too btw, I guess if my team sucked that bad I would have to live in the past also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top