U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 05:40 AM

1,897 posts, read 2,936,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
The guys he's throwing to are NOT scrubs. Wes Welker is the best slot receiver in football. The Partriots were smart enough to draft two great pass catching tight ends who have really stepped up and Deion Branch is a proven quality NFL reciever. Granted they may not be All-Pro's but these guys are quality professional football players.
i hear ya! i was being a little sarcastic, and i know that's tough to read sometimes...but you're correct, wes welker and deion branch are solid players...he's also got that rookie te that can't seem to drop the ball.

bottom line is, brady brings his team's talent level up by being not only a great qb, but a great leader.

by definition, if you take brady off the patriots, they are in a world of hurt...playoffs would have been a huge question, home field advantage? pffft...

if brady doesn't win, there's a conspiracy.

michael vick? great season, come back player of the year no doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 09:27 AM

22,873 posts, read 19,300,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
Michael Vick!! If it's Brady then once again the NFL's golden player wins another trophy and we'll know how biased the NFL is. Michael Vick is the people's choice
Surely you jest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
i hear ya! i was being a little sarcastic, and i know that's tough to read sometimes...but you're correct, wes welker and deion branch are solid players...he's also got that rookie te that can't seem to drop the ball.

bottom line is, brady brings his team's talent level up by being not only a great qb, but a great leader.

by definition, if you take brady off the patriots, they are in a world of hurt...playoffs would have been a huge question, home field advantage? pffft...

if brady doesn't win, there's a conspiracy.

michael vick? great season, come back player of the year no doubt.

Is that Ron Gronkowski you're speaking of?

Yes, Brady's leadership is undeniable. After watching Brian Hoyt (Hoyl?) play yesterday, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss The Pats if Brady should get hurt.

Brady = MVP (again) (and again...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football