U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2007, 02:29 AM

12,450 posts, read 31,568,814 times

Advertisements

Are you planning on helping the dogs? For all your hate about what he has done I haven't see anyone saying what they are willing to do to help the dogs....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2007, 11:10 AM

To who every gave me a bad rep for my gramer ---go to the devil I don't care. What i care about is the animals. Whick i feel sorry that you don't.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:20 AM

3,605 posts, read 9,292,563 times
I realize there has been an indictment, but to be honest I don't know much about Vic and have not seen any of the actual news stories about the offense other than the outcry against him and the NFL's stance.

Since I do not know what type of evidence exists nor it's reliability, why do we believe he is really guilty? What has been made available other than the fact that he was indicted? I understand he has been accused of dog fighting, but he denies even being at a dog fight from what I have heard. What has been shown to make up believe one story or the other?

I am not trying to defend Vic, because I do not know him or anything about him other than what I have heard about his NFL job recently. I had never heard of him before his indictment and the subsequent headlines. Please do not start flaming me or negative repping me for asking these questions.

Since he has not been tried in court yet, why are we demanding punishment for something not yet proven? if it is proven, then I am behind punishment 110%.

If he has not actually done anything, what help is needed for the dogs? Are they his dogs?

I despise animal fights as cruel to the animals, but I have a gut reaction to become defensive on the side of innocence when people are publicly convicted before the trial begins. I, of course, loose that feeling once I am also convinced of guilt. I just have not had an opportunity to see anything that sounds like evidence yet.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:27 AM

7,551 posts, read 16,403,415 times
John, google it and youll find hundreds of sites for more information. Witness's put him there. Also, how can you have fighting pits, cages, rape stands, paraphanalia (SP) on your property and not know ?

Old 07-25-2007, 12:15 PM

I am not trying to judge Vicky. But I do know that the LAW took the dogs. But they are not saying what has happened to them. They are TOO quiet, know what I mean. Rich.com news paper has no clue or they are not saying. Local humae socity & dog warden refuses to answer either.
In my area when animals are taken from some one Everybody knows what is going on with the animals. [I donate what I can to help.]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or