U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 09:46 AM

270 posts, read 1,103,893 times

Advertisements

well X i will predict it I think that he colts have what it takes. Yes i do have to say that the Pats look VERY good last night. but I think that the Colts have that monkey off there back that they just could not beat the pats in the playoffs. I think it will be Colts pats afc champ. and it will be a awesome game. Cant wait to see that game and as for the chargers being a force all i have to say is LT who. He is stinkin it up so far he is a great player just slow start. I had first pick in my fan. footaball and i picked Peyton and caught all kinds of crap and Im lovin it now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2007, 09:53 AM

3,675 posts, read 7,853,568 times
Go Colts! And 'Skins tonight!!

Old 09-17-2007, 11:59 AM

458 posts, read 2,564,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
So far, I'd say the Colts are better than the Ravens, Chargers and the Broncos. To all of you Colt haters, buckle up because we're still a force to be reckoned with this January and don't be surprised if it's us vs. pats in the AFC Championship game. I'm not predicting a Superbowl here folks, but we're still a force and who knows maybe in the SB again, you never know.
I would agree but the Patriots are even better than last year and so far they are looking unstoppable. Randy Moss still has it. I agree that the Colts are better than the Ravens, Chargers, and Broncos though. The Broncos aren't looking very good at all. They barely beat the Bills and barely beat the Raiders and got pretty lucky both games to win and these are two of the worst teams in the AFC.

Old 09-17-2007, 07:15 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,853,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSL63087 View Post
I would agree but the Patriots are even better than last year and so far they are looking unstoppable. Randy Moss still has it. I agree that the Colts are better than the Ravens, Chargers, and Broncos though. The Broncos aren't looking very good at all. They barely beat the Bills and barely beat the Raiders and got pretty lucky both games to win and these are two of the worst teams in the AFC.

We're on the same page! All of the sudden, I'm interested in watching the Colts play the Texans next week. I think the Texans may be for real this year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or