U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 AM
 
Location: Clayton, MO
1,159 posts, read 1,551,365 times
Reputation: 1547

Advertisements

Thoughts on Pats versus Houston tonight? It's going to be a great game.....

Patriots have a lot of injuries, that's my main concern. With Welker questionable and Gronk out, I wonder if Edleman and Ridley will be the big players tonight.

Tom versus Matt and a tough Texans team....

Go Pats!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-10-2012, 10:54 AM
 
Location: Fishers, IN
4,175 posts, read 4,626,065 times
Reputation: 4229
As a Colts fan, it really pains me to say this, but the Pats better kick some Houston booty tonight!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 11:57 AM
 
3,723 posts, read 3,884,781 times
Reputation: 2782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy.Rivers View Post
Thoughts on Pats versus Houston tonight? It's going to be a great game.....

Patriots have a lot of injuries, that's my main concern. With Welker questionable and Gronk out, I wonder if Edleman and Ridley will be the big players tonight.

Tom versus Matt and a tough Texans team....

Go Pats!!!
Edelman is done for the year with a broken foot. Welker will play and will be fine. Gronk being out hurts, but the Pats also have another athletic TE in Hernandez. Brandon Lloyd needs to step up and have a good game tonight.

I think it will be a good game as both teams are near the top of the AFC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM
 
Location: Charlotte
3,003 posts, read 3,159,726 times
Reputation: 1651
What a game by the Pats tonight! Way to go Arrington, I actually didn't yell at you negatively tonight.........well done to all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2012, 07:04 AM
 
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
11,724 posts, read 11,557,775 times
Reputation: 12484
Great game for Pats! I've been saying I thought it would be close, thinking Texans would learn from the loss to Packers. I did think Texans would come with a good game plan, we're talking Brady/Bellichick here.

I read somewhere last night, oh, the injuries, don't play that card, all teams have issues at the end of the year. I'm still hoping to see Aaron and Tom against each other, but the Packers seem to have problems with the Giants, beat them in some games, get blown out in others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2012, 07:28 AM
 
Location: Clayton, MO
1,159 posts, read 1,551,365 times
Reputation: 1547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
What a game by the Pats tonight! Way to go Arrington, I actually didn't yell at you negatively tonight.........well done to all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Great game for Pats! I've been saying I thought it would be close, thinking Texans would learn from the loss to Packers. I did think Texans would come with a good game plan, we're talking Brady/Bellichick here.

I read somewhere last night, oh, the injuries, don't play that card, all teams have issues at the end of the year. I'm still hoping to see Aaron and Tom against each other, but the Packers seem to have problems with the Giants, beat them in some games, get blown out in others.
Great game! Hernandez now seems to be in great condition, and Lloyd certainly played a part. But foremost I give credit where credit is due, Brady was on it, and brought it. Lets hope Bill/Brady bring it for the SF game next weekend!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2012, 07:33 AM
 
518 posts, read 341,596 times
Reputation: 215
The Pats aren't going to like next week's game, but not just because the 49ers are good. The Niners are *physical* and they're going to make Tom Brady feel their presence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2012, 07:55 AM
 
14,253 posts, read 15,345,435 times
Reputation: 13682
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_coli View Post
The Pats aren't going to like next week's game, but not just because the 49ers are good. The Niners are *physical* and they're going to make Tom Brady feel their presence.
Houston were physical too. Brady got hit a lot last night. But the Pats still won.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2012, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Charlotte
3,003 posts, read 3,159,726 times
Reputation: 1651
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_coli View Post
The Pats aren't going to like next week's game, but not just because the 49ers are good. The Niners are *physical* and they're going to make Tom Brady feel their presence.
No doubt the Niners are physical, with those linebackers and that defensive front..........it will be a tough game. The Pats are playing pretty physical as well these days, and Wilfork, Love, Spikes and Ninkovich will be matching SF with that physicality.........count on it! Another good late season test for the Pats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2012, 02:52 PM
 
Location: Born & Raised DC > Carolinas > Seattle > Denver
9,349 posts, read 5,574,293 times
Reputation: 9446
That was one helluva statement Tom made last night....Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top