U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-05-2013, 02:35 AM
 
Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,764,305 times
Reputation: 2109

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Loved the Steelers beat down. Brady was having fun today :

Passing Stats for Brady:

23/33 (70% completion), 432 yards, 4 TD's, 0 interceptions

BOSS


He definitely had a lot of funny - NFL Network is blowing up that goofy grin he had on the sidelines high-fiving people lol.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/tom-brady-high-five/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-12-2013, 08:26 AM
 
Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,764,305 times
Reputation: 2109
This thread is surprisingly dead...

Panthers are favored by 5 according to early odd makers...

I'm thinking Pats defeat Panthers 28-14, with Gronk getting 2 TDs Tompkins/Amedola getting a TD and a rushing TD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2013, 08:51 AM
 
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
9,114 posts, read 15,671,846 times
Reputation: 3695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
This thread is surprisingly dead...

Panthers are favored by 5 according to early odd makers...

I'm thinking Pats defeat Panthers 28-14, with Gronk getting 2 TDs Tompkins/Amedola getting a TD and a rushing TD.
I'll be honest with you. I see this game being decided by 7 points or less. Don't think the patriots have faced this good of a defense since the Bengal game. I know your going to tell me they have Gronk now and amendola is healthier (and belicheck has 2 wks to prepare). Having said that, I just don't see the patriots as dominant away from foxboro.

I def think the pats are going to try to stuff the run and make cam beat them w his arm...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2013, 09:54 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,728 times
Reputation: 1644
This is an interesting match up. Living in Charlotte, the fans here are excited about their team...as they should be. The Panthers D is as good as anybody, might be the best. Hoping Vereen is back for this game, as he will become an immediate factor, even if he has been out since his week 1 injury. Looking at this being a close one, maybe a 24-17 Pats type of ordeal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2013, 06:50 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,728 times
Reputation: 1644
Getting excited about tonight!! GO PATS!!! Hope to be still excited after it is over as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2013, 07:13 AM
 
Location: Indianapolis
3,675 posts, read 7,842,579 times
Reputation: 2333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Getting excited about tonight!! GO PATS!!! Hope to be still excited after it is over as well.
Are you going to the game? I hope you are given you live in Charlotte...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2013, 07:26 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,728 times
Reputation: 1644
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Are you going to the game? I hope you are given you live in Charlotte...
That I will be! Hear it will be a black-out tonight......should be fun! Of course I will be throwing a bit of Red, Blue and Silver in there.

Last edited by Patsfan20; 11-18-2013 at 07:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2013, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,764,305 times
Reputation: 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
I'll be honest with you. I see this game being decided by 7 points or less. Don't think the patriots have faced this good of a defense since the Bengal game. I know your going to tell me they have Gronk now and amendola is healthier (and belicheck has 2 wks to prepare). Having said that, I just don't see the patriots as dominant away from foxboro.

I def think the pats are going to try to stuff the run and make cam beat them w his arm...
Coup, yes Gronk and Amendola are going to split the middle...it's going to be tough. Thompkins is good too. I think it's going to be a good game because the Panthers "believe" they got a shot (and they generally do). I believe Panthers will be more out-coached than Out-played.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2013, 10:40 AM
 
Location: Indianapolis
3,675 posts, read 7,842,579 times
Reputation: 2333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
That I will be! Hear it will be a black-out tonight......should be fun! Of course I will be throwing a bit of Red, Blue and Silver in there.
Sweet! Have fun!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2013, 11:23 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,156,728 times
Reputation: 1644
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Sweet! Have fun!!
You bet.......thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top