U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2013, 11:42 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,557,406 times

Advertisements

Great game. I find myself rooting for the Pats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2013, 12:59 AM

3,723 posts, read 3,885,493 times
Ho hum....Brady and the Patriots outplay Manning.....yet again.

Great win....8-3 and in complete control of the division.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:06 AM

9,114 posts, read 15,682,822 times
This is why If you are a TRUE football nfl fan this is the best sports product on earth. I don't like either teams but I appreciate the surgeon like actions of Brady and manning. You can't count out anyone even down 3 TD's

Old 11-25-2013, 05:17 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,768,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
This is why If you are a TRUE football nfl fan this is the best sports product on earth. I don't like either teams but I appreciate the surgeon like actions of Brady and manning. You can't count out anyone even down 3 TD's
Agreed. The highs and lows are addicting. I'm sure a lot of people tuned out at half time thinking, "it's a wrap" only to wake up shocked.

You can tell Manning was pissed at the end, with the quick handshake. Tom wanted to bite the head off a bat for that missed holding call (yet another bad call in a critical situation). I think the subsequent fly route and bomb by Tom was a bad move though (I think he was trying to put an end to it quickly...fortunately it was a non-factor).

Broncos as still top seed though so this is by far no lock for the Pats.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:28 AM

3,003 posts, read 3,160,222 times
A very tired but happy fan this AM. Great win Pats!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2013, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Agreed. The highs and lows are addicting. I'm sure a lot of people tuned out at half time thinking, "it's a wrap" only to wake up shocked.

You can tell Manning was pissed at the end, with the quick handshake. Tom wanted to bite the head off a bat for that missed holding call (yet another bad call in a critical situation). I think the subsequent fly route and bomb by Tom was a bad move though (I think he was trying to put an end to it quickly...fortunately it was a non-factor).

Broncos as still top seed though so this is by far no lock for the Pats.
The chiefs/broncos game is much bigger now because of seeding implications for all 3 teams (pats/broncos/KC).

W the penalty calls, I'm truly convinced everything is a wash...Thomas was getting mugged last night by the pats secondary, and not many flags..also I think Brady was right going ballistic on that non-call..fact is you are going to get some help at certain times and other times not so much.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:36 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,131,091 times
I went to sleep at halftime knowing the Patriots would come back and win. When I found out the result, I was not surprised at all.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:48 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,768,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
The chiefs/broncos game is much bigger now because of seeding implications for all 3 teams (pats/broncos/KC).

W the penalty calls, I'm truly convinced everything is a wash...Thomas was getting mugged last night by the pats secondary, and not many flags..also I think Brady was right going ballistic on that non-call..fact is you are going to get some help at certain times and other times not so much.
Agree, Talib held Thomas and got at least 2 of those called. The mugging that Brady was yelling about was so blatant and basically dragged him down, especially being the primary receiver

Old 11-25-2013, 05:50 AM

14,595 posts, read 22,444,322 times
Good game Pats. Some of the best Bronco games this year include their two losses. I like the results of the Cowboy game a bit better.

As the announcers were saying, hopefully this game helps both of them come playoff time.

Peyton Manning really didn't look himself out there in the cold. He's gonna have to toughen up or the Broncos won't get too far this season.

The Broncos really laid it all out last night but couldn't get it done, they blinked first, Brady and the Pats just wouldn't quit. I still think it was a solid effort by the Broncos defense and Moreno with the running game. The Broncos O and Dline didn't lose this game. That secondary needs work.

Enjoy your week.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:11 AM

I'm just wondering who is going to get fired from the crew at Gillette for having a non-performing play clock......(In this day and age and w/so much money thrown around the league, how the hell does that happen?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or