U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-11-2015, 10:31 AM
 
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
11,723 posts, read 11,550,474 times
Reputation: 12484

Advertisements

There will be, couldn't believe Tomlin. There isn't a stadium in the NFL not having a communication or headset issue. McCarthy addressed it today in his presser saying, it happens, probably everywhere even at Lambeau sometimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-11-2015, 10:45 AM
 
Location: Calgary, Canada
1,068 posts, read 981,474 times
Reputation: 1019
Yay Pats!! wicked game lastnight! Brady and Gronk were on point the whole night I loved it!
two more investigations this morning, one for the headset issue and another for a steelers coach kicking a patriots fan
Sometimes its hard to enjoy sports with so many flipping investigations going on lately
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2015, 11:23 AM
 
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
9,114 posts, read 15,674,566 times
Reputation: 3695
I don't like either team, but its all sour grapes the complaining going on.

Just beat them outright. That's how you shut down the contraversy. Missed 2 field goals, plenty of opportunities left on the table...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2015, 08:23 PM
 
14,253 posts, read 15,334,945 times
Reputation: 13682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber18 View Post
Yay Pats!! wicked game lastnight! Brady and Gronk were on point the whole night I loved it!
two more investigations this morning, one for the headset issue and another for a steelers coach kicking a patriots fan
Sometimes its hard to enjoy sports with so many flipping investigations going on lately
Breaking News .... a third investigation ...... The NFL has found Bill Belichick to be responsible for the incoming rainstorms which impacted the Steelers ability to win the game. ‪#‎crygate‬

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2015, 08:39 AM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,157,363 times
Reputation: 1644
Good test coming up at Buffalo this Sunday.....should be a good game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2015, 03:24 PM
 
Location: Charlotte
2,999 posts, read 3,157,363 times
Reputation: 1644
Great game today!! That Amendola catch was crazy!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2015, 05:12 PM
 
3,723 posts, read 3,880,962 times
Reputation: 2774
That game was a lot closer than it should have been. It seemed like the Pats took their foot off of the pedal towards the end of the third quarter and let Buffalo get right back in it. Either way, it was a big win, on the road and the team moves to 2-0 with a good shot of going 3-0 next Sunday against Jacksonville and head into the bye week on a high note.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2015, 06:33 PM
 
Location: Southern Willamette Valley, Oregon
6,837 posts, read 7,898,830 times
Reputation: 12687
Can't help but wonder how the first two games would have gone with Garoppolo under center.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2015, 09:47 PM
 
Location: VA
689 posts, read 338,316 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
That game was a lot closer than it should have been. It seemed like the Pats took their foot off of the pedal towards the end of the third quarter and let Buffalo get right back in it. Either way, it was a big win, on the road and the team moves to 2-0 with a good shot of going 3-0 next Sunday against Jacksonville and head into the bye week on a high note.
I just saw highlights of the game today. Good win for NE because a lot of folks were predicting Buffalo to win. Im kinda worried about when the Pats come to Arlington in Week 5 after their Bye. With all the critical injuries the Boys have, I wish they could've had a break with Brady being out that game like it was planned. I just don't see the Boys at home beating the Pats, even with the Pats D being a lil thin at the secondary w/o Revis and Browner. It would be interesting to see Romo and Brady play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2015, 03:24 PM
 
7,598 posts, read 9,453,253 times
Reputation: 8960
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
I just saw highlights of the game today. Good win for NE because a lot of folks were predicting Buffalo to win. Im kinda worried about when the Pats come to Arlington in Week 5 after their Bye. With all the critical injuries the Boys have, I wish they could've had a break with Brady being out that game like it was planned. I just don't see the Boys at home beating the Pats, even with the Pats D being a lil thin at the secondary w/o Revis and Browner. It would be interesting to see Romo and Brady play.
No one was picking Buffalo to win, and yet, there they were, only down by 8, after being down by 24, with a chance to tie. Patriot defense is leaving much to be desired right now..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top