U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2010, 11:04 AM

1,620 posts, read 2,396,766 times

Advertisements

Buffalo's chicken Wings out does New England's clam chowder anyday. Marv was a great choke. It wasn't his fault the players didnt show up for the most important game of the year 4 times in a row. and still the pats coach has no hm respect. i mean ok wear a hoodie if its cold or something. Players have to show up in suits looking all nice. Why don't the coaches too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 11:07 AM

6,495 posts, read 10,797,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
Players have to show up in suits looking all nice. Why don't the coaches too?
How do you know BB doesn't? League rules mandate the type of gear coaches can wear on the sideline. Suits aren't league approved, generally. Jack Del Rio had to get special permission from the league to wear a specially-designed suit on just two occasions. So, BB could be coming to the stadium all dapper, then change into Darth Hoodie in the locker room.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:18 AM

21,318 posts, read 21,872,221 times
Quote:
Buffalo's chicken Wings out does New England's clam chowder anyday. Marv was a great choke. It wasn't his fault the players didnt show up for the most important game of the year 4 times in a row. and still the pats coach has no hm respect. i mean ok wear a hoodie if its cold or something. Players have to show up in suits looking all nice. Why don't the coaches too?
NFL Head Coaches (and assistants) should be required to dress as same as the players and wear uniforms, pads and helmets just like baseball managers and coaches.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:19 AM

2,221 posts, read 3,186,638 times
Quote:
If you get get your players to show up 4 years in a row to a superbowl............your the problem.

And I agree I will take buffalo wings over clam chowda any day!

ANd yeah I doubt he wears a Hoodie in the summer or when its not cold out....

FYI if you have never seen coach Belichick travel, he is always in a shirt and tie. Travel attire and sideline attire are 2 different things.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
NFL Head Coaches (and assistants) should be required to dress as same as the players and wear uniforms, pads and helmets just like baseball managers and coaches.

LMAO... thats so attractive! NOT!

Yeah I can see Rex Ryan in a pair of Footbal Uniform Pants!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 AM

6,495 posts, read 10,797,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post

Yeah I can see Rex Ryan in a pair of Footbal Uniform Pants!
As big as football players can be, I doubt they make 'em that big.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 PM

Rex catching some rays at a baseball game.

"Does my as s look big in these pants??

Old 01-12-2010, 02:44 PM

16,522 posts, read 20,964,213 times
YIKES!

Old 02-08-2010, 03:08 AM

4,621 posts, read 4,737,069 times
Let's hope this ENDS all the Manning love. The national press & the "experts" had Tom Brady as Mannings ball-boy by gametime, lol. Brady & Manning have been switching off being 1 & 1a as to who the best QB in the NFL is. But here's a fact: Manning is 9-9 in his playoff history. And more to the point Brady has the mental edge on the field. Manning chocked the Superbowl away. Brady has better control of his emotions on the field, and that's as important as having physical gifts, if not more so. Let's not forget that the first half of Manning's career was like tonight's Superbowl.

I respect Manning, but he is not the best QB ever, heck, I would pick Brady every time if I had to win a big game. EVERY. TIME.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:01 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,156,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Let's hope this ENDS all the Manning love. The national press & the "experts" had Tom Brady as Mannings ball-boy by gametime, lol. Brady & Manning have been switching off being 1 & 1a as to who the best QB in the NFL is. But here's a fact: Manning is 9-9 in his playoff history. And more to the point Brady has the mental edge on the field. Manning chocked the Superbowl away. Brady has better control of his emotions on the field, and that's as important as having physical gifts, if not more so. Let's not forget that the first half of Manning's career was like tonight's Superbowl.

I respect Manning, but he is not the best QB ever, heck, I would pick Brady every time if I had to win a big game. EVERY. TIME.
Well said, kudos to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or