U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2010, 05:19 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,156,728 times

Advertisements

He did some really good things with the Pats, but they never won a Super Bowl with him, and I'll miss him. You never put yourself ahead of the team, he did that, now he'll be moving on. The Hoodie don't play that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2010, 05:20 AM

Possible Vincent Jackson signing????

Old 10-06-2010, 09:28 AM

3,022 posts, read 4,525,426 times
Well, until your coach messes up, and it seems like he never has, Im going to have to say its a good move for you. After all, he was gone after this year anyway. Seems a little to early to be fixing your team for next year though. If I had bought season tickets, I would not be too happy.

Well, Farve has Rice coming back, Randy Moss, Adrian Perterson to run the ball, and Percy the Migrain Harvin. SUPERBOWL BABY...hey maybe we play you guys...that would be awesome, dontcha all agree?

Old 10-06-2010, 09:37 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,087,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
He did some really good things with the Pats, but they never won a Super Bowl with him, and I'll miss him. You never put yourself ahead of the team, he did that, now he'll be moving on. The Hoodie don't play that!
I couldn't agree more. The Pats are a good team with or without Moss and there is only so much appeasing you can do with a malcontent.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM

3,790 posts, read 7,789,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Well, Farve has Rice coming back, Randy Moss, Adrian Perterson to run the ball, and Percy the Migrain Harvin. SUPERBOWL BABY...hey maybe we play you guys...that would be awesome, dontcha all agree?
It's a LONG, LONG season. I wouldn't start the ring fitting just yet.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:51 AM

I would love to see Steve Smith in New England!!!!!!!!

The Wide Receiver Trade Market is About to Blow Up: Steve Smith or Lee Evans to the Patriots? NetDugout | Sports News FOR Fans, BY Fans

Old 10-07-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
It's a LONG, LONG season. I wouldn't start the ring fitting just yet.
if any fan would know about that, it would be Patriot Fan

Old 10-08-2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
if any fan would know about that, it would be Patriot Fan
That's not nice.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:27 AM

22,873 posts, read 19,300,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Now, look, the Jets always seem to play well against the Pats. You shouldn't be surprised. (And for the record, if the final score happens to go the other way, I don't make similar comments about your team).

P.S. There probably aren't too many Patriot fans who want to acknowledge this, but in the last year or two, Tom Brady has been turning into more of a celebrity and less of a football player. That's not going to help you guys out in the long run.

My husband just said that last game! I guess these two Pats' fans don't mind seeing beyond the hype. He'll tell anybody his opinion but this chicken fan will keep her thoughts to herself! I used to get into so many fights with guys about Bledsoe (sp?) that I learned my lesson even though I was proven right after all! This chickapoo doesn't know squat about stats or anything but I've watched football since I was a young child and kinda can tell who's good and who basically isn't. LOL, I think Buffalo fans would agree with me about Bledsoe.

BTW, hubby mentioned that he has heard nary a whisper about what has happened to Drew for a loooong time now. Anyone know what he's up to nowadays?

Old 10-09-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
My husband just said that last game! I guess these two Pats' fans don't mind seeing beyond the hype. He'll tell anybody his opinion but this chicken fan will keep her thoughts to herself! I used to get into so many fights with guys about Bledsoe (sp?) that I learned my lesson even though I was proven right after all! This chickapoo doesn't know squat about stats or anything but I've watched football since I was a young child and kinda can tell who's good and who basically isn't. LOL, I think Buffalo fans would agree with me about Bledsoe.

BTW, hubby mentioned that he has heard nary a whisper about what has happened to Drew for a loooong time now. Anyone know what he's up to nowadays?
You know I was wondering the same thing about Jake Plummer, turns out he lives right here in my town of BOise...didnt even know it. Maybe Bledsoe lives here too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or