U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2011, 01:52 PM

2,221 posts, read 3,187,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Yes, perhaps you are correct. I was just going back to the Championship days and had a brian fart........happens. Pass rush and a deep threat WR and the Pats should be looking pretty darn sweet!

Oline also. Too many injuries and age on that line. Need to keep Tom clean if we want to win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 04:44 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,413,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Wrong. 2010 Randy Moss would have made 0 difference in the outcome of this game. 2007 Randy, yes but not 2010 Randy Moss. That theory is laughable.
You Patriots fans really drink that kool-aid called DENIAL, huh?

The Pats are sitting at home... That's laughable.

Old 01-19-2011, 04:48 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,413,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Is your team?
No... My Cowboys stink.

And Yall are sitting at home with us, so how is that contending for a Super Bowl exactly?

In that case we are contending as well...

Old 01-19-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
You Patriots fans really drink that kool-aid called DENIAL, huh?

The Pats are sitting at home... That's laughable.

No, we just know our team a little better than a hater.

I guess your smarter than Peter King and John Madden who both pretty much said the same thing I posted. Yeah you must be a hall of famer....

Old 01-19-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
No... My Cowboys stink.

And Yall are sitting at home with us, so how is that contending for a Super Bowl exactly?

In that case we are contending as well...
Whats laughable is that in the last decade the Cowboys have won 1 post season game and Cowboys fans think every year "this is the year" bwhahahahahaha

Bunch of bums with an owner whos too flipping stupid to realize he is the problem. Congrats on being the Next Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders.....senial owner who is living in the past. Troy, Mike and Emmitt and walking through that door fellas.

To contend for a Superbowl, you have to make the playoffs, because last time I looked I never saw a team win the superbowl that didnt make the playoffs. I bet it just chaps Jerry's as z that he will be sitting in his stadium watching someone else's teams playing for the Lombardi trophy.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:29 PM

9,114 posts, read 15,671,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Thats your opinion. The people that matter know otherwise, his peers.

People in the community of professional football players, coaches and executives think otherwise. If you dont think he's a first ballot ahll of famer and arguablly go 1 & 1A with Lombardi as the greatest to coach to this point your are far more crazy than most.
You are in the minority if you think he is the greatest coach in the history of professional football based on the body of work (which includes spygate).

I can understand because you are looking at this through the blinders of being a Pats fan, and I know it hurts, but its the truth. He will be judged someday and all I'm saying is that if he wants to disprove the naysayers, then win a championship w/o cheating....

Old 01-20-2011, 04:37 AM

13,930 posts, read 19,149,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
You are in the minority if you think he is the greatest coach in the history of professional football based on the body of work (which includes spygate).
I'm not a Patriots fan and can tell you two things with absolute certainty.

1) You can EASILY make a case for Bill Belichick being the greatest coach in modern football.

2) Most of the people who run him down do so for the same reason people hated Jeff Gordon. Success brings out the haters. People tend to get unhappy with someone who stays on top for a long time.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:34 AM

1,897 posts, read 2,936,449 times
so Tom Brady suffered a broken foot during the Steelers game back in November?

Surgery for Tom Brady - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1310787&srvc=rss&utm_source=feed burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boston herald%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fpatriots+%28N.E.+Patr iots+-+Patriots+&+NFL+-+BostonHerald.com%29 - broken link)

he's a tough mofo.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:56 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,156,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
so Tom Brady suffered a broken foot during the Steelers game back in November?

Surgery for Tom Brady - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1310787&srvc=rss&utm_source=feed burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boston herald%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fpatriots+%28N.E.+Patr iots+-+Patriots+&+NFL+-+BostonHerald.com%29 - broken link)

he's a tough mofo.
That explains why he wouldn't rush for those short runs in the 4th. He is one of the tougher guys in the league, they need more toughness on that team.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:22 AM

1,080 posts, read 827,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
I would agree with Bosco, Pats are not my home team as well, times are different since Lombardi, Walsh and Noll. . . Belichick is the best there is in this millennium, he is the only coach in the history of the NFL to win 14 games in a season four times with 5 superbowl rings, unequivocally a genius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or