Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 10:59 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,661,715 times

Advertisements

I don't doubt that he said it.. i am just trying to explain WHY i think he said it..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 11:02 AM

3,377 posts, read 14,627,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I don't doubt that he said it.. i am just trying to explain WHY i think he said it..
I got what your saying. Either way I still think he should have been benched. They could have gone with a 3 or 4 wide receiver set.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:00 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exhdo1 View Post
You can pull up the post game interviews almost anywhere on the net. He was clear when he said he was 100% during the game. It's obvious that he wasn't. Now the post game Patriots party with him dancing is another story. I will find the video and post it.

New Video Shows Rob Gronkowski, Matt Light Dancing At Post-Super Bowl Party « CBS Boston

Gotta love Gronkowski, lmao. . .

Old 02-08-2012, 12:43 PM

3,868 posts, read 4,079,169 times
Keep your head up Wes, it's not ALL on you....that's for sure. The Pats 12 man penalty was kinda a big deal, being that they recovered that fumble (one of 3...WTF). The ball was definitely bouncing in the Giants favor.......literally. Nikovich going offsides, Manninghams rediculous catch, Wetherford pinning the Pats inside their own 10 three times, and the Giants themselves had the most to do with it. Going back to that pass to Welker, it was thrown where I believe it needed to be thrown, it was just a tough catch and it didn't happen. Get 'em next year guys!

Old 02-10-2012, 10:55 AM

At first it seemed funny but after watching Gronkowski dance videos in their entirety, my personal opinion is that he was way out of line, he was wobbling all over the place uncontrollably.

Then, there were too many men feeling each other up and taking each others shirts off, just weird, too close for comfort. I felt embarrassed for him, I wish someone would have removed him from that situation.

He is being ridiculed on the internet and being labeled as gay, I can only wonder what Belichick thinks about his TE.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:04 PM

812 posts, read 736,645 times
Hey, not a single one of the tough guys ridiculing him on the internet would have the grapes to say the stuff to his face. I would assume that Belichick thinks he is lucky to have a TE that broke the record for yardage and TDs by a TE in the same year. People blow off steam in different ways.

On a side note I saw a bunch of New Yorkers dropped a bunch of Butterfingers in the middle of Boston with a sign that said "Thanks Wes"

It's shocking how little class people can have. That's like sending Eli a thousand jars of Miracle Whip because he always needs miracle receptions from his WRs to win the big games.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:10 PM

Getting drunk and dancing to blow steam is one thing, too much feely/touchy and arse spanking amongst men is another.Unless you're in a blue oyster bar.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:58 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,656,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Taco64 View Post
Hey, not a single one of the tough guys ridiculing him on the internet would have the grapes to say the stuff to his face. I would assume that Belichick thinks he is lucky to have a TE that broke the record for yardage and TDs by a TE in the same year. People blow off steam in different ways.

On a side note I saw a bunch of New Yorkers dropped a bunch of Butterfingers in the middle of Boston with a sign that said "Thanks Wes"

It's shocking how little class people can have. That's like sending Eli a thousand jars of Miracle Whip because he always needs miracle receptions from his WRs to win the big games.
It wasnt a New York company...it was an online pawn company that isnt housed in NY. Pawnshop sorry for making fun of New England Patriots, Wes Welker with Butterfinger prank - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Old 03-12-2012, 02:21 PM

3,868 posts, read 4,079,169 times
Time to spend a little.

Patriots sit pretty with $16M of cap space

Old 03-19-2012, 10:49 PM

812 posts, read 736,645 times
I'm loving the signings so far. Lloyd should be a big contributor and at a very good price! Plus a lot of low risk-high reward type deals with Anthony Gonzalez, Dante Stallworth, and Robert Gallery. I think Gallery will be superb depth at O-Line, Stallworth might make the team as a deep threat, but Gonzalez will probably be on IR by the end of camp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football