Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2007, 04:32 AM

262 posts, read 299,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
So Patsfan, I guess you found that keychain. Nice prediction, French. 56-10 or something like that.
Thanks. nl2134 it looks like my "homer" prediction ws pretty good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2007, 10:09 AM

786 posts, read 1,175,726 times
Default Next team to get fed to the Patriots Machine: The Iggles

Philly is 5-5 in their division, which is being won by Dallas with a 9-1 record. And the 1 loss was a 48-27 loss when Dallas hosted New England on October 14. In another Sunday Prime Time event, Philly travels to New England this coming week for another spectacle that could get ugly.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:17 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,908,183 times
Or, maybe this will be the game where the unlikely upset occurs. When it comes to this talk of an undefeated season, well, to paraphrase Yogi Berra, it hasn't happened until it's happened.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:55 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,985 times
Or maybe this is the game that Brady gets injured on a viscous late hit dealt by a furious defensive end that is pissed that Bellicheat is running up the score again? Who knows.

I really wish Bellicheat wasn't with the Patriots. He is really the only reason I thoroughly dislike them. The players are not difficult to like, but everytime the camera pans over to his miserable looking face, I just can't take it. 100000 times worse than Bill Cower

Old 11-19-2007, 09:17 PM

528 posts, read 2,480,371 times
argh, not another "running up the score" comment....look - it's not the offense's job to stop playing. If a team wants to stop them from scoring, they should play better defense, period.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:40 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,480,614 times
I was watching that debacle last night and thought to myself that they need to stop putting the Patriots on Sunday nights because the games are just so horrible. Then I learned that they were on again NEXT Sunday night But then I learned they were playing the Eagles next Sunday night

Old 11-20-2007, 05:30 AM

384 posts, read 1,132,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
Or maybe this is the game that Brady gets injured on a viscous late hit dealt by a furious defensive end that is pissed that Bellicheat is running up the score again? Who knows.

I really wish Bellicheat wasn't with the Patriots. He is really the only reason I thoroughly dislike them. The players are not difficult to like, but everytime the camera pans over to his miserable looking face, I just can't take it. 100000 times worse than Bill Cower
My only advice is to tell the opposing teams to stop sucking so bad. The Patriots have every right to take advantage of their opponents ****tiness on the field. That is what they get for being pathetic to look at. If the Bills didn't want to get raped on the field then they would put up a better fight, now wouldn't they?

Old 11-20-2007, 08:47 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,991,883 times
jak88 wrote: running up the score again

IMO, it is an utterly ridiculous notion that the oppposing team shouldn't run up the score. SILLY! SILLY! SILLY! If a team getting their butts kicked can't handle the humilitaion, get off the field and get real jobs. Perhaps the NFL needs to add a rule allowing a butt whipped team to end the game at any point, thereby forfeiting a pro-rated portion of their salary, and refunding a pro-rated portion of the ticket price to the cheated fans. Makes no sense that a team on a roll can't keep rolling. Pro football players project an image of being tough guys, yet they can be some of the biggest sissies on the planet.

blessings.....Franco

Old 11-20-2007, 09:17 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
I really wish Bellicheat wasn't with the Patriots. He is really the only reason I thoroughly dislike them.
Ditto. Personally, I'll never forgive Belichick for cutting Bernie Kosar and proclaiming it was because of "diminished skills".

I'll continue to subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Belichick was directed -- one way or the other -- by Art Modell to tick off the fans (nevermind that the Browns went 11-5 and to the playoffs in '94, LOL), so that Modell had more ammunition to move the team.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Old 11-20-2007, 02:12 PM

262 posts, read 299,729 times
people need to friken stop with b*&^$ing about running up the score there just playing the game and just to let everyone know the patriots only scored 3 touchdowns in the 2nd half and 1 of those touchdowns was scored by the defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football