U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 11:52 AM

85 posts, read 533,622 times

Advertisements

What State And What City would be best place for 2010 Supper Bowl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2007, 01:20 PM

3,772 posts, read 9,548,912 times
I'm sorry to correct you, but If you mean Super Bowl it only has one p in the spelling not 2 p's and it is scheduled if I'm not mistaken to be played in Miami,Florida in 2010.

Old 09-16-2007, 02:36 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,030 times
2010 is in Miami again, 2011 is in Dallas, 2012 SHOULD be in the wonderful city of Indianapolis!! Go Indy!

Old 09-16-2007, 03:00 PM

2,368 posts, read 6,829,767 times
You all will think Im crazy when I say this,but I think its should be played in Cleveland,Pittsburgh,or Green Bay in the future.Those cities breathe,eat,and sleep football,I know cause im from Cleveland.And football weather is supposed to be snowy and cold,true teams play in that weather.

Old 09-16-2007, 04:16 PM

262 posts, read 225,357 times
in 2012 it should be either be in sanfransico or san diego which ever one gets a new stadium in time so prolly san fran

Old 09-16-2007, 10:24 PM

419 posts, read 2,059,726 times
Supper Bowl? I'd say Seattle. Nice fresh fish always makes for a good supper.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:32 PM

9,605 posts, read 14,662,404 times
It's time to have the Super Bowl in a northern city. One of the great things about football is players must sometimes play through rough elements. Chicago would be the most ideal city as it could easily accommodate the press and general hubbub that is the Super Bowl. Green Bay and Pittsburgh are probably more deserving however Green Bay could never support the media frenzy and it would be difficult for Pittsburgh.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:35 PM

458 posts, read 2,561,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
It's time to have the Super Bowl in a northern city. One of the great things about football is players must sometimes play through rough elements. Chicago would be the most ideal city as it could easily accommodate the press and general hubbub that is the Super Bowl. Green Bay and Pittsburgh are probably more deserving however Green Bay could never support the media frenzy and it would be difficult for Pittsburgh.
Maybe you were gone but Detroit just had the Super Bowl in 2006...

Old 09-17-2007, 02:59 PM

58,183 posts, read 40,994,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
You all will think Im crazy when I say this,but I think its should be played in Cleveland,Pittsburgh,or Green Bay in the future.Those cities breathe,eat,and sleep football,I know cause im from Cleveland.And football weather is supposed to be snowy and cold,true teams play in that weather.

I gotta agree, people still talk about the Giants v. Colts in 1958 as the greatest game ever. Maybe the new Giants/Jets or Yankee Stadium would be a good place to play a 'weather' game.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:51 PM

2,003 posts, read 4,396,070 times
Default Supper Bowl

Maybe Italy would be a great idea. Having my Supper Bowl there would be tremendous.

We could start with Frittelle Di Granchio. I always prefer a Seafood Antipasti. Blue crap fritters with Lemon Puree and Chili Marmlade would get this Supper Bowl Started off right.

Moving right along to the main course we have to go with a two pasta dishes since the Supper Bowl will be on Sunday. The matchup will be two pasta dishes.

The home team is Gnocchi Di Ricotta. This team is Potato Dumblings Sauteed in a sage and Mushroom Prosciutto sauce. Simple delicious and a classic. Any missteps and this Supper Bowl could be a runaway which has been the case many times in the past.

At halftime we could have a nice Grappa to loosen up the participants and make the evening even more enjoyable. Perhaps a duet with a Rosso and the night will surely entertain. I just hope none of the women expose their breasts at the table after one two many glasses. That would be rude.

The visitor will be Linguini Al Granchio E Ricci. This team consists of Blue Crap meat, Zucchini, Tomatoes and Sea Urchins. A hard hitting group that will be game and give the Gnocchi a run for its money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or