U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2009, 12:31 AM

14,590 posts, read 22,440,666 times

Advertisements

Who is that Kory Sperry from the practice squad that helped you win that game?

I do believe that guy is from my hometown Pueblo County Hornets! Way to put him to good use! Nice win for you guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 04:31 PM

2,221 posts, read 3,189,184 times
The wildcat has been declawed. Ronnie Brown placed on IR thus ending his season!

Old 11-19-2009, 05:35 PM

23,652 posts, read 33,467,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
The wildcat has been declawed. Ronnie Brown placed on IR thus ending his season!
Looks like the Panthers will show who is the boss "cat" is in the NFL.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:19 PM

1,477 posts, read 4,147,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Run Ricky, run...and boy did he ever. Way to go fins.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:05 PM

3,772 posts, read 9,552,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Just remember it takes a great offensive line(Miami has that) to make the wildcat work otherwise that running back is not going anywhere, I don't care how great they are.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:03 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,032,795 times
Hell yeah i found my people in here...Miami Dolphins 305 till i die....i think the Saints are gonna soften up the Patriots for us so we can get a win next week..

Old 11-25-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musclehead View Post
Hey the Dolphins and UM suck .... but at least we have the best high school football team ( Northwestern ) in the country !!!

I wish there was a rule in the NFL where you have to have been born in the state where your team is located ... imagine the Dolphins , Bucs and Jags would be great and the Pats , Jets and Bears would suck . In fact teams from Florida , California , Texas and Ohio would rule !!

Just wishful dreamin !!!!

Damn right...Florida rules football no matter who disagrees with thier mere opinions....we have statistical proof baby...google the califlorida bowl and see the winners...see how many teams from florida highschool football whooped texas...and ohio highschools ain't coming near our state to play a game...lol

Old 11-25-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriDad View Post
if we had that rule in hockey all the teams in the lower 48 would suck!

hockey....its only good when there's a fight....i cant even see that puck fly around..it is talent to hit something that fast but dudes in skates just dont do anything for me....unless the panthers win a NHL title..ill hop on that bandwagon all day baby...lol

Old 11-25-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
We need to birng Don Shula(COACH), Dan Marino and Larry Csonka out of retirement and back to the Dolphins if we are to have a chance at the playoffs

lol..i bet the 72 dolphins could still miraculously win if they were in the superbowl today and that was the only game of the season they were to play in...it would be like that movie "Best of Times" with Robin Williams and Kurt Russell...lol

Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
I just don't see why people care so much about professional sports. Paying big $$$ to sit in the hot sun watch a group of adults wear out their bodies chasing a ball for millions a year doesn't seem like fun. Regardless of who wins or loses, it has little effect on our lives. Besides, most football fans I know are too fat to play the game themself. If I can't play it, I don't watch it. A good friend of mine was a Dol-Fan but he moved from Florida and gave up being a spectator and does things with the family now. When they do watch football it is together on TV, and nobody cares who wins!

i see what you're saying but for some of us we have it in us since an early age to represent where we are from and our teams can sometimes fill that need....so we watch some game that anyone of us on here would not be able to compete with against the people who actually do make it professionally at....well maybe one or two of us could have made it but you know what im saying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football