Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 04:11 PM

7,594 posts, read 6,084,440 times

Advertisements

Can Goodall suspend Ross and Ireland for being totally incompetent fools?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 04:19 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
I think what Matt Flynn said in his interview about going to the Seahawks says a great deal about the Dolphins.

Everyone wants to say oh, Philbin didn't want him, what does that say about Flynn? Without saying too much about the "fins", everything he said about why he liked Seattle says it all.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:15 PM

Here is something to consider
It is a well held belief/known fact (depending on the point of view) That defense wins games. It iis also said that the QB is still the most important player.
I would like to sugggest to Ireland (because someone needs to) that he use the first round pick and take Cox. THis guy is a monster and can start as a rookie, helping to cement a defense that is otherwise going to offer opposing offenses an open side on the left. (or right depending on your point of view)
Second round, there is this diamond in the rough out of Arizona State who is 6'7" and the next Big Ben in the making. Take him.
Rest of draft grab up some wide recievers and OL Depth.

Save pickinng the frannchise QB until next year. With Ireland running the team, they will probably have the first overall pick in next years draft anyway.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:31 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
I think Tannehill is sketchy, I'd get someone for your D in the first round.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:10 PM

758 posts, read 1,235,590 times
They need a wide receiver since they traded Brandon Marshall

Old 04-26-2012, 03:10 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I think Tannehill is sketchy, I'd get someone for your D in the first round.
I'd go with Michael Floyd. Ya'll dont have anyone to throw it to who can take it to the house.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'd go with Michael Floyd. Ya'll dont have anyone to throw it to who can take it to the house.
I think we need to beef up the D First, There will be some good WR still in the later rounds.
I think with Ireland running the show (What, is he a protege of Jerry Jones or a graduate of the Al Davis school of idiocy or something?) The fins will have the overall first round pick next year.
I think Philbin will be the next Cam Cameron and will make Dave Wannastadt seem not so bad after all !!!!

First round pick next year, get QB then receiver in 2nd

Pretty sad, some of us Dolphin fans are looking ahead to next years draft? What we are really looking for is a new GM and responsible ownership who cares more about winning than being on TV and making it to the next Miami party.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:51 PM

Sorry Dolphins fans. I don't think Tannehill is what you are looking for.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:10 PM

There is talk going around that the Dolphins may be done with Jake Long because he does not fit their new scheme. If true, Dolphins fans have cause to accuse the GM and owner of being too stupid to run an NFL team. Jake Long is the rare blue-chip left tackle. You do whatever to make him fit your system.

Miami Dolphins: Dolphins run for Jake Long could be nearing an end - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,141,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
There is talk going around that the Dolphins may be done with Jake Long because he does not fit their new scheme. If true, Dolphins fans have cause to accuse the GM and owner of being too stupid to run an NFL team. Jake Long is the rare blue-chip left tackle. You do whatever to make him fit your system.

Miami Dolphins: Dolphins run for Jake Long could be nearing an end - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
I heard that today. I was floored. What are they thinking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football