U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 08:10 AM

7,281 posts, read 13,520,136 times

Advertisements

Griese's starting against the Lions. Is this the end for Rex Grossman?

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Reports: Bears bench Grossman for Griese (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2007, 08:27 AM

20,005 posts, read 69,384,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Griese's starting against the Lions. Is this the end for Rex Grossman?

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Reports: Bears bench Grossman for Griese (broken link)
Oh please, for the love of mankind, let last week's debacle against the Cowgirls be the last that Rex will ever be involved in. Griese has to live up to his father's name, lets hope he can start making a difference. Heck, Id even like Orton as QB. ANYONE but Wrecks Gross-man.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:35 AM

23,628 posts, read 33,408,180 times
about time. if they win the next two games they can save their season.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:19 AM

5,641 posts, read 17,306,996 times
They have a tougher schedule this year than last.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:51 AM

270 posts, read 1,103,177 times
Rex's helemt for the rest of his career

Old 09-26-2007, 10:52 AM

383 posts, read 1,038,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Oh please, for the love of mankind, let last week's debacle against the Cowgirls be the last that Rex will ever be involved in. Griese has to live up to his father's name, lets hope he can start making a difference. Heck, Id even like Orton as QB. ANYONE but Wrecks Gross-man.
Don't diss on the Cowboys just because they pissed all over the Bears. It wasn't just Grossman that sucked, it was a joint effort there. Romo is simply a superior QB and the Cowboys offense is killing so far this year. I predict a Cowboy super bowl run, and the Bears having a tragic season that will be marked as 'The year their defense couldn't make up for their horrible offense'.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:16 AM

20,005 posts, read 69,384,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak88 View Post
Don't diss on the Cowboys just because they pissed all over the Bears. It wasn't just Grossman that sucked, it was a joint effort there. Romo is simply a superior QB and the Cowboys offense is killing so far this year. I predict a Cowboy super bowl run, and the Bears having a tragic season that will be marked as 'The year their defense couldn't make up for their horrible offense'.
I diss on the Cowboys cuz I hate em, not just because they beat the Bears. Yes, theyre a superior team, and they showed us exactly that. FYI, Romo is a superior QB compared to most other QBs in the league, and especially when compared to Grossman. As for the Bears having a "tragic season that will be marked as 'the year their defense couldnt make up for their horrible offense'", well, thats been the story of their lives.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:06 PM

14,540 posts, read 22,402,943 times
I wish Griese well. He has had flashes of brilliance in his career. If he can avoid "tripping over his dog" he could do well. (You might have to refer that comment to his tenure with the Broncos to understand what I mean.)

Old 09-26-2007, 03:01 PM

262 posts, read 225,123 times
i hope its the end of rex he dosent deserve to be the starting QB for such a good team i hope Griese well

Old 09-26-2007, 07:55 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,839,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak88 View Post

I hope not! The last thing I want to see is the Cowboys with their annoying abnoxious WR in the Super bowl, I wonder if Jerry Jones will come down to coach. I hope for a 3-13 season for them and that's because they can't go 0-16 now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football