Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 01:12 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times

Advertisements

The guy is clearly a tool. Immature and kind of a jerk. But if you give him time to throw the ball, he's a pretty good quarterback.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,618,277 times
Cutler is a pu$$y...I was so happy when he left Denver...I cannot stand whiny quarterbacks. He isn't a leader and never will be. I hope Chicago figures this out and unloads him next year.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 PM

1,953 posts, read 4,959,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Cutler is a pu$$y...
That is one thing Cutler is not. He takes a beating getting sacked more then any other QB. I remember when he first came to Chicago, he would never slide after a run, he would get hit for a few extra yards. He broke his hand last year tackiling a someone

Old 09-27-2012, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by long101 View Post
That is one thing Cutler is not. He takes a beating getting sacked more then any other QB. I remember when he first came to Chicago, he would never slide after a run, he would get hit for a few extra yards. He broke his hand last year tackiling a someone

He is....his crying and whining....last year he "injured" his knee..a few days later he was out and about shopping with his girlfriend no limp...bush league at it's best.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:13 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,485,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
He is....his crying and whining....last year he "injured" his knee..a few days later he was out and about shopping with his girlfriend no limp...bush league at it's best.
Last year he broke his thumb on his throwing hand.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:19 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,057,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Cutler doesn't have it - whatever that intangible is - he lacks it. Criticizing fellow players is an indication of that. In AZ we were blessed to have Kurt Warner, who HAD IT. No, not the strongest arm in the league, not the fasted out of the pocket - he had CHARACTER, something that is WITHIN. That intangible is what almost brought us a championship. I remember McMahon when I was in Chicago - same thing, only Jim wasn't exactly the same type of personality as Kurt. I had doubts about our QB, Kevin Kolb, but he is showing a lot of character lately. Kevin was getting his ass sacked left and right in the pre-season, but never criticized his linemen. You just don't do that.
Cutler's issues are definitely intangibles. Physically speaking, he is everything you could ever want in a quarterback and more.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
Last year he broke his thumb on his throwing hand.

And???

Old 09-27-2012, 11:07 AM

9,091 posts, read 19,216,031 times
yeah - he lacks a lot of "gets it"

he clearly doesn't understand the leadership position he's in - if he wants the role or not

contrast the performance of aaron rodgers the past 2 weeks .... GB & Seattle knocked him around pretty good, he kept his cool and kept plugging away ... he took the sack and didn't make a bad play worse, he didn't yell, scream, roll his eyes - he just went to work to find anything he could to neutralize it

look at cutler against the packers or the game against the giants ...... he panicks, gets frustrated and starts heaving the ball into bad places trying to "make something happen" and punish teams for bringing that much pressure

rodgers has an incredible rating when facing pressure and extra rushers ..... cutler will make some big plays, but will also give the ball up and bury his team

Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,057,740 times
Cutler has been easy to rattle from day one. The Chargers were in his head pretty good during his time in Denver.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:52 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,485,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Laker View Post
rodgers has an incredible rating when facing pressure and extra rushers ..... cutler will make some big plays, but will also give the ball up and bury his team
Rodgers is clearly better than Cutler by a landslide, but I would like you to expand on this incredible rating that AR has while facing pressure. It would seem to me that it is trending in the opposite direction the last 5 games or so.

Cutler will never be be Rodgers. But thats a stacked deck type of comparison anyways. The more damning thing to me is not that he doesn't put up Rodgers-esque numbers, its that he has stats that look a lot like many mediocre QBs before him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football