U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2012, 07:29 PM

49 posts, read 47,292 times

Advertisements

Being a Bears fan I plan on going to the Bears Packers game as a replacement ref. should be fun. Maybe for halloween too. It's the hot costume. Good luck cheeseheads. You could use it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 07:38 PM

706 posts, read 1,169,255 times
I find it interesting that the packer fans refuse to look inside. Why was Rodgers sacked nine times in the first half? How does a Seattle team even have a chance in the 4th quarter against a mighty packer team. Yep, it was a bad call and cost them the final outcome, but they lost the game with their own play. Game should not even have been close.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:16 PM

3,240 posts, read 3,288,969 times
Thats a good Halloween costume idea, I'm going to get dark glasses and a blind man cane. Might not do it if I hear of everyone doing it. A funny touch would be have the WWE logo on your shirt crossed out and NFL written in marker

Old 09-25-2012, 08:47 PM

114 posts, read 194,602 times
So sick off hearing about this, the packers lost get over it, yes it was a bad call but that's ok cause bears fan here lol

Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM

2,763 posts, read 2,374,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyP View Post
I find it interesting that the packer fans refuse to look inside. Why was Rodgers sacked nine times in the first half? How does a Seattle team even have a chance in the 4th quarter against a mighty packer team. Yep, it was a bad call and cost them the final outcome, but they lost the game with their own play. Game should not even have been close.
It wasn't just one call. The refs blew four straight calls on the final TD drive. Roughing, pass interference on Shields, the shove, & Jennings obvious interception.

Yes the Packers played bad the first half, but they came out the second half & made adjustments & turned things around. That's why this one is so irritating for me. Seahawks came out to play, but the Packers out coached them the second half & battled back. Then the higher ups ended messing things up.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:20 PM

17,579 posts, read 39,800,694 times
To be fair the packers were helped out with some bad calls on their TD drive.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:37 AM

11,724 posts, read 11,556,423 times
I'm over it, have moved on, don't want to hear about it. Hopefully everyone else will do the same REAL soon!

Old 09-26-2012, 11:52 AM

9,585 posts, read 8,893,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyP View Post
So winning is not enough now, you have to win a certain way or the game rightly should be stolen from you. What are you saying exactly here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football