U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 06:53 PM

11,724 posts, read 11,559,537 times

Advertisements

Anyone watching the game? I have it on my laptop, which isn't the best, just curious to see how Wilson does and Seattle scores first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 10:11 PM

17,579 posts, read 39,805,910 times
Mu buddy has an extra ticket to the Giants/Redskins Sunday. Very much looking forward to see RG3 in person.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:02 AM

21,583 posts, read 11,631,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
Thursday:
SEA @ SF

Early Games Sunday:
DAL @ CAR I see Dallas breaking out against Carolina here. Romo has his best game of the season.

NO @ TB NO big over Tampa.

AZ @ MIN Adrian Peterson with a sore ankle. Percy Harvin will have to carry the offensive load. Cards D will confuse Ponder but we still win a close one.
GB @ StL GB is just getting things going in the right direction. St Louis is going to be buried IMO.

WAS @ NYG I love RGIII but he is not ready for a game like this in NY. The Giants will destroy the Redskins.

BAL @ HOU Interesting game. Baltimore without Lewis and Houston without Cushing. Houston I think will re establish their position at the top of the NFL by blowing out the Ravens.

TEN @ BUF Buffalo still playing to become a consistent, playoff team. Tennessee playing for a draft pick.

CLE @ IND Who would have thunk it? Indy is a much better team than the one that "sucked for Luck" last season. Cleveland has been playing better but I have Indy winning a close one here.

Late Games Sunday:
NYJ @ NE New England will embarrass the streaky Jets.

JAX @ OAK I think Jax wins this one on the road. The only thing that is consistent about the Raiders is their inconsistency.

Sunday Night:
PIT @ CIN Pittsburgh's train is completely off the rails. Cincy wins this one.

Monday Night: DET @ CHI
NFC North battle. Most everyone will predict the Bears big over the Lions. I see a very close gamed with a Lions win late or in OT.

Last edited by PullMyFinger; 10-19-2012 at 06:10 AM..

Old 10-19-2012, 08:34 AM

6,779 posts, read 10,183,720 times
Whoops, forgot to post yesterday. I did have the Niners last night.

Early Games Sunday:
DAL @ CAR
NO @ TB
AZ @ MIN
GB @ StL
WAS @ NYG
BAL @ HOU
TEN @ BUF
CLE @ IND

Late Games Sunday:
NYJ @ NE
JAX @ OAK

Sunday Night:
PIT @ CIN

Monday Night:
DET @ CHI

Old 10-19-2012, 09:02 AM

5,288 posts, read 6,367,818 times
Man, Monday is still so far away. gotta love have 15 days between games as a bears fan

I don't know what to expect from the Bears Monday. There is no way the D can keep scoring 14 points a game like they have recently.

I also hope none of the Lions cheap shot artists force a key bears player to go down with an injury...

Old 10-19-2012, 09:39 AM

1,446 posts, read 2,291,698 times
I'm looking forward to Giants-Skins, Saints-Bucs, and Ravens-Texans. Winners in bold.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:44 PM

874 posts, read 1,163,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
Man, Monday is still so far away. gotta love have 15 days between games as a bears fan

I don't know what to expect from the Bears Monday. There is no way the D can keep scoring 14 points a game like they have recently.

I also hope none of the Lions cheap shot artists force a key bears player to go down with an injury...

One would think that after a lay off, the Bears would perform pretty solid offensively.

Usually when thinking that, the Bears do the opposite for whatever reason. This year might be different with all the weapons they have.

I'm expecting it to be a 7 pt game at the half and then Stafford making mistakes in the 2nd half for the Bears to wrap it up. Really intrigued to see the Bears defense.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:50 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,190,591 times
Thursday:
SEA @ SF

Early Games Sunday:
DAL@ CAR
NO @ TB
AZ @ MIN
GB @ StL
WAS @ NYG
BAL @ HOU
TEN @ BUF
CLE @ IND

so far 6 right and 3 wrong.

Buffalo got beat by the Titans, hmmm, they are slipping in my book.
Darn, the Cowboys won
I had the Saints losing this week, but I am happy that they won

Old 10-21-2012, 03:52 PM

28,532 posts, read 15,474,736 times
Didn't do a count - but most people should have at least a decent week to this point... 7-2 so far for me. Can't imagine anyone with more than 3 losses.

Old 10-21-2012, 04:03 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,190,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Didn't do a count - but most people should have at least a decent week to this point... 7-2 so far for me. Can't imagine anyone with more than 3 losses.
there are some who already have 4 losses. There is one with no losses and I think Calico and a few others have one loss so far
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or