U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 05:07 PM

23,653 posts, read 33,477,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
Vick has a concussion, and is out for the rest of the game. I guess Philly fans are ging to see what Nick Foles can do now...
Don't look much different so far. It is obvious the O-line is the problem in Philly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 05:29 PM

6,840 posts, read 7,905,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
Does Ryan Fitzpatrick ever NOT throw a clutch interception? You can trust him to throw an ill-timed pick!
I thought today was a vast improvement from previous showings, but yeah, Buffalo just cannot get it done in the clutch. Today was a must win for the Bills. As far as I'm concerned, their season is over.

Had they won, they would have been just one down in the division, and the rest of the schedule looks relatively doable. The horrible defensive pass interference penalties against the Bills really hurt them. There were two calls that were flat out bad on the part of the officials.

I am really sad. A win for Buffalo would have made my day even though I picked NE to win. I really had high hopes for them this year. Fitz is top notch back up QB calibur, but he is not the man to lead them into any type of playoff scenario.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:45 PM

3,963 posts, read 2,516,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
I thought today was a vast improvement from previous showings, but yeah, Buffalo just cannot get it done in the clutch. Today was a must win for the Bills. As far as I'm concerned, their season is over.

Had they won, they would have been just one down in the division, and the rest of the schedule looks relatively doable. The horrible defensive pass interference penalties against the Bills really hurt them. There were two calls that were flat out bad on the part of the officials.

I am really sad. A win for Buffalo would have made my day even though I picked NE to win. I really had high hopes for them this year. Fitz is top notch back up QB calibur, but he is not the man to lead them into any type of playoff scenario.
Agree.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:25 PM

9,349 posts, read 5,575,774 times
Best thing about Sunday Night Football.....Faith Hill's thighs during the intro song??? Holy cow!

Old 11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,369,211 times
Well I;m 8-2-1 so far with the Texans and Steelers as my final picks.

Surprises of the day

1. Eagles scoring 24 pts.......Thought the Dallas Defense was good enough to hold them to 10 or less

2. The Giants losing 31-13........All that talk about the Defense and they give up 31 pts

3. Bills offense scoring 31 pts in New England........That weak Pats defense will catch up with them

4. The Titans beating the Dolphins..................After giving up 51 pts last week at home

5. The Niners game ending in a tie with the Rams............Maybe the niners are not all that good

Old 11-11-2012, 08:59 PM

2,493 posts, read 2,197,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Best thing about Sunday Night Football.....Faith Hill's thighs during the intro song??? Holy cow!

Good call!

What is with the trick plays with a huge lead late in the game.
Ravens fake a field goal and win 55 -20. Shouldn't you save the surprise/trick plays for when you really need them? Every team will see that on film. Similar Seahawks do a RB pass late with a lead.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:10 PM

3,963 posts, read 2,516,074 times
So is this going to go down as "Concussion Sunday" in the NFL with Vick, Smith and now Cutler all getting knocked out of games?

Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,369,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Good call!

Ravens fake a field goal and win 55 -20. Shouldn't you save the surprise/trick plays for when you really need them? Every team will see that on film. Similar Seahawks do a RB pass late with a lead.

That's exactly why I want to the Steelers win by 67 next week lol

Old 11-11-2012, 11:26 PM

13,226 posts, read 17,981,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Ravens fake a field goal and win 55 -20. Shouldn't you save the surprise/trick plays for when you really need them?
The Ravens probably consider the **** they pulled today a "dress rehearsal." Let 'em blow their load this week, as far as I'm concerned.

Running up the score in a meaningless game, Gatorade baths after sweeping a division opponent, blaming everybody and everything except himself and his team after a loss...seriously, what's not to love about John Harbaugh?

Old 11-12-2012, 09:31 AM

28,541 posts, read 15,485,205 times
Sunday Night was throwback football -- wind, continuous rain, good defenses. Usually a 13-6 is boring - but not last night.

Been too busy to do predictions of late - we will see how this week fares. This was a good week to miss for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or