Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 10:54 PM

9,755 posts, read 7,466,855 times

Advertisements

New Orleans @ Dallas.

Baltimore @ Atlanta.
Cleveland @ Houston.
Denver @ Cincinnati.
LA Rams @ Detroit.
Colt's Cardinals @ Green Bay.
Bill's Buffaloes @ King Cat's Dolphins.
Chicago @ New York Football Giants.
Carolina @ Tampa Bay.
Indy @ Jacksonville.
NY Jets @ Tennessee.
Kansas City @ Oakland.
Minnesota @ New England.
San Francisco @ Seattle.

Carson City Chargers @ Pittsburgh.

Washington @ Philadelphia.

We all win because there are no bye's this week, and I think none the rest of the season.

Good luck everyone and happy picking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2018, 09:24 AM

11,247 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Gonna be on the road for a couple days, so I'll get Thursday's pick in now.

New Orleans @ Dallas

Old 11-27-2018, 09:35 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,461,588 times
New Orleans @ Dallas-I'm getting sick and tired of watching Jerry's World win. Let's hope Brees and company take the Cowboys behind the woodshed and wipe that smug smile off Jerry's face. I'd love to see the Saints put up a 50 burger on them.

Baltimore @ Atlanta-Falcons lose every time I pick them, so I'll go with the Ravens. Lamar Jackson should have a field day running the ball. Atlanta's defense is terrible.

Cleveland @ Houston-Browns finally got the 25-game road losing streak monkey off their backs in Cincy last week. Going to Houston will be a much taller order considering they've won 8 in a row. I'll go with the smart pick here, but you can no longer say the Browns are an easy win.

Denver @ Cincinnati-Hue Jackson represents capitalism at its finest. Last Sunday he was getting paid by both the Browns and Bengals despite only winning 3 games the last 3 years. You'd think he might have some insider knowledge on the Browns having coached that dumpster fire for 3 seasons, but the Browns dominated the Bengals. And since Jackson has come over the Bengals haven't won a single game. Yet the media keeps talking about how Hue Jackson is the frontrunner to be the Bengals head coach in 2019. Say what? Hue Jackson seems like a great guy, but how does he manage to stay in the league? I know it's not all his fault, but a lot of guys have been scapegoated and run out of the league with much better records. Anyway, with Andy Dalton on IR, the Broncos should win this. They were dead in the water a few weeks ago, but they actually have a shot at making the playoffs with their favorable remaining schedule. They have two good wins the last 2 weeks and are better than their 5-6 record indicates. I hope they don't blow this opportunity.

LA Rams @ Detroit-Yes, Matt Stafford, Jim Bob Cooter, and the portly Matt Patricia have some impressive wins this season. I don't see them beating Machiavelli McVay and company who should pay homage to the Greatest Show on Turf in this blowout.

Cardinals @ Packers-Cardinals are the gift that keeps on giving. They can only beat my Niners. There's no margin of error for the Packers. They pretty much need to win out. Hopefully this game starts the winning streak.

Bills @ Dolphins-I'll take the Finz in an ugly squeaker in this divisional game just because they're the home team. This game could be 6-3.

Chicago @ NY Giants-Da Bears just keep rolling no matter who's under center. Giants do reside in the NFC Least so they're not completely out of it, but beating Da Bears isn't happening. The modern Monsters of the Midway will get to Eli early and often.

Carolina @ Tampa Bay-Cam Newton smokes a Winston!

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville-How bout them Colts? Can they make it 6 in a row? Anything is possible with Luck on their side. Fournette is suspended for this game, so that hurts the Jags. Jags have forgotten how to win, so I won't be picking them anytime soon.

NY Jets @ Tennessee-I also won't be picking the Jets for the rest of the season. They'll always have that Week 1 win against the Lions that got their fans excited, but the Jets have landed and will stay grounded until next year.

Kansas City @ Oakland-Mahomes and Reid resume their winning ways against Gruden Grinder's JV Squad who will continue to lose as they jones for the number 1 pick.

Minnesota @ New England-No visiting team has won in Foxboro this season. I don't think the Viqueens will be the first as Cousins leads them to a mediocre 9-6-1 season.

San Francisco @ Seattle-Well, that was a heckuva debut, Mr. Nick Mullens. I was really excited about my 2-9ers there for a couple of weeks. My expectations are back to reality and I can't see them going up to Seattle and pulling off this upset under any scenario.

Chargers @ Pittsburgh-It's not like it matters where the Chargers play. They're always the road team. They've racked up a lot of wins against subpar teams. I don't see them beating a real team like the Steelers.

Washington @ Philadelphia-With Alex Smith out and the Cowboys hopefully losing to the Saints this week, Eagles have a golden opportunity to join the Cowboys and Skins atop the lowly NFC Least. Let's hope they take advantage.

Last edited by maniac77; 11-27-2018 at 09:52 AM..

Old 11-27-2018, 01:16 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
New Orleans @ Dallas
Baltimore @ Atlanta
Cleveland @ Houston
Denver
@ Cincinnati
LA Rams @ Detroit
Cardinals @ Green Bay - Please win Packers so fans can take a break from the complaining!
Buffalo @ Dolphins - I changed my initial thought and went with Miami!
Chicago @ New York Giants
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Indy @ Jacksonville
NY Jets @ Tennessee
Kansas City
@ Oakland
Minnesota @ New England
San Francisco @ Seattle
Chargers @ Pittsburgh
Washington @ Philadelphia

Season: 107-67 and I think my picks are the same as Maniac!

Old 11-27-2018, 05:22 PM

7,594 posts, read 6,084,440 times
Default CAT's FINZ vs BILL's BUFFALOES and the CAT has to lose weight.

last place but having fun

When I pick well, it is because I pick late and copy off everyone else's page. This week I will do you all a favor. Being that I am in last place, I will pick EARLY and let you copy off me, then Change the answers before you turn it in !

BIG WEEK IN THE NFL ! BIG RIVALRY! THE CAT's FINZ go against BILL's BUFFALOES !
Now First off, I respect Bill the Butcher. His insights are always accurate and he seems to take this sport more seriously than I do. But For both of us, it is still entertainment and more entertaining when our team wins. Sadly, we are at a point in the season when BOTH of US have to start looking ahead to next Spring's Draft. Oh And hope that someone at least beats the Patriots.

SAINTS @ Cowboys I have been saying all along that the Cowboys are pretenders, not contenders. I think Drew Brees, will, as Maniac said, wipe that dopey smile off Jerry Jones' face.

RAVENS @ Falcons WHEN BIRDS ATTACK IV ! (or 5 I lost count/interest) On a good day, Falcons would eat Ravens but lately, the way they are playing, the Ravens hold a slight advantage even on the road. But the Ravens have become my nemesis this season, because when I pick them, they lose and when I don't , they win. Then again, Most teams are that way this year.

Browns @ TEXICANS Texicans extend the streak, but it is very close this time and the Browns play a tough game. reminiscent of when they were the Oilers and the Browns were good....some great games happened at the Astrodome back in the day...before the Oilers moved to Memphis and the Browns moved to Baltimore.

BRONCOS @ Bengals. What were the people of Cincy thinking Hiring Hue Jackson? Granted he is a nice guy, but common......he is full of b.s..... I mean BALONEY!!!!! And BALONEY will not work in the NFL...look at his record in Cleveland.

RAMS @ Detroit Rock City Lions The CAT here needs to lose 31 pounds. Seriously. The Cat will not ask the LIONS how to do it, based on the size of the coach since arriving there.

Pesky Red Birds @ PACKERS

Bill's Buffaloes @ MY FINZ !!!!! I am taking MY FINZ at home because I have seen what a mess the Buffaloes have going and I think that My FINZ play just a little better at home.

BEARS @ New York Football Giants SO Eli has a good play or two and suddenly the Giants

PANTHERS @ Succaneers This has been am interesting couple of weeks here in the Tampa area.. First, all the local press officially gave up on the home team, as did a majority of the fans profess to do...then, the team beats what might be the worse team in the NFL and suddenly thinks that all the QB and defense problems are solved!!!! I KID YOU NOT! Turn on Tampa Radio or TV and listen....one win against the 2&9ers and they are back on the bandwagon. I hope that Cam and the Panthers beat them, and anyone else notice how mean the panthers coach always looks? I mean like how the Cat's old lady looks mad all the time

COLTS @ Jaguars This is not the Buffaloes, it is the COLTS...a team that can make the big plays, under the hands of Good, Goode, and Luck !

Grounded Jets @ TITANS Yes, LaGuardia will be under renovation for a few more years, expected to be completed in 2022...which is probably about when the Jets will have found a new coach and enough talent to have a winning season.

CHIEFS @Raiders

Vikings @ Evil PATRIOTS Kirk Cousins is NOT the guy to take the Vikings to the next level. Maybe in TWO YEARS, they can grab MASON FINE From MY Alma Mater North Texas
San Francisco/Bay Area 2&9ers @ SEAHAWKS Anyone who loses to the Succaneers on the road will have a bad week in Seattle too.

San Angeles/Homeless Chargers @ STEELERS The Steelers are my second favorite team. (Saints are 3rd if you count) I hope that BIG BEN and company does not hand this one away like last week to the Over-rated Chargers.

Redskins @ EAGLES This is a GREEN AND SILVER Opportunity for the EAGLES to FLY HIGH get back on track and take control of the NFC LEAST back from the Cowboys, Oh Wait Maniac already said that. Nevermind.

Old 11-27-2018, 09:51 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,204 times
Saints for now

Old 11-28-2018, 02:23 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,540 times
Saints
Ravens
Panthers
Bears
Bills
Bengals
Rams
Packers
Texans
Colts
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Seahawks
Eagles
Steelers

Old 11-28-2018, 09:12 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
New Orleans @ Dallas.

Baltimore @ Atlanta.
Cleveland @ Houston.
Denver @ Cincinnati.
LA Rams @ Detroit.
Colt's Cardinals @ Green Bay.
Bill's Buffaloes @ King Cat's Dolphins.
Chicago @ New York Football Giants.
Carolina @ Tampa Bay.
Indy @ Jacksonville.
NY Jets @ Tennessee.
Kansas City @ Oakland.
Minnesota @ New England.
San Francisco @ Seattle.

Carson City Chargers @ Pittsburgh.

Washington @ Philadelphia.

We all win because there are no bye's this week, and I think none the rest of the season.

Good luck everyone and happy picking!
New Orleans
Baltimore
Houston
Denver
LA Rams
Green Bay
Buffalo
Chicago
Carolina
Indy
Tennessee
Kansas City
New England
Seattle
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia

Last edited by The Dissenter; 11-28-2018 at 09:20 AM..

Old 11-28-2018, 09:52 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,933,744 times
Saints
Ravens
Broncos
Rams
Packers
Dolphins
Bears
Panthers
Colts
Texans
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

Old 11-28-2018, 06:08 PM

2,036 posts, read 1,603,591 times
New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys
Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons
Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans
Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals
Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions
Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers
Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
Chicago Bears @ New York Giants
Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans
Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders
Minnesota Vikings @ New England Patriots
San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks
Los Angeles Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles

12-3 last week
114-60 season
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football