U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 11:18 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,293,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
A cluster of six teams (Seahawks, Bucs, Vikings, Skins, cowboys, Saints) all within one game of each other. Who do you all see holding up through week 17?

The Skins and Seahawks will battle for the 6th spot because both have easy schedule down the stretch

On the flipside the Cowboys, Bucs, Vikings, and Saints have tough schedules and will not make it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 11:19 PM
FBJ

I expect the Seahawks, Vikings, and Sains to all lose this week and start to fall out of the playoff race

Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 AM

9,349 posts, read 5,564,600 times
A loss tonight would make the Saints 5-7, right? Yeah I'm with you, if they lose, Brees is out of it. On the road in the dome, late season division game, that crowd is gonna be rocking.

Seahawks have a tough one on the road too...Marshawn Lynch had a horrible game last week against Miami, and Chicago's run defense is 2nd in the league. Russell Wilson is going to have to go BEAST MODE for Seattle to even have a chance.

Vikings on the road @ Lambeau in December. Yikes. Pack coming off last week's ugly loss to the G-men, Rodgers might go off. Vikings still without Percy Harvin...not looking good for the Vikes.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:09 AM

11,722 posts, read 11,545,104 times
It troubles me that Packers are in this position, the way their season has gone. They really aren't that different than the Bears, both teams have issues.

Packers played crazy against Houston, yet Lions looked like they could have taken that game any minute. I don't like to hear the injury reason, although they have thrown so many rookies in the mix, and now some of them are injured.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:33 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
It troubles me that Packers are in this position, the way their season has gone. They really aren't that different than the Bears, both teams have issues.

Packers played crazy against Houston, yet Lions looked like they could have taken that game any minute. I don't like to hear the injury reason, although they have thrown so many rookies in the mix, and now some of them are injured.

This is the weirdest NFL season of all time. The way they played against the Texans earlier this season I thought for sure the Giants had no chance especially since it was a revenge game. But it looks like the Giants just has the Packers number.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:35 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
A loss tonight would make the Saints 5-7, right? Yeah I'm with you, if they lose, Brees is out of it. On the road in the dome, late season division game, that crowd is gonna be rocking.

Seahawks have a tough one on the road too...Marshawn Lynch had a horrible game last week against Miami, and Chicago's run defense is 2nd in the league. Russell Wilson is going to have to go BEAST MODE for Seattle to even have a chance.

Vikings on the road @ Lambeau in December. Yikes. Pack coming off last week's ugly loss to the G-men, Rodgers might go off. Vikings still without Percy Harvin...not looking good for the Vikes.

The Saints can still probably finish the season at .500 but i don't see them making the playoffs. The only way they make the playoffs is by winning out and finishing 9-7

Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 AM

139 posts, read 115,013 times
Cowboys and Redskins are tied in their division. Boys could get a wild card through no help of their own, but will fall flat on their face in the first game no matter who they play.
The only team in the league I would like to see fall on their face is the Giants. They will win their divison unfortunately.
At the Dome, Vikings stand a chance against the Pack. At Lambeau, no. There are some teams I wonder how they got as many wins as they did and the Vikings are one of them.
I like Russell Wilson. I wish the Badgers would have had him 4 years instead of two. But I dont think he can stand up against the Bears defense. And if Cutler stays healthy, the Bears are a force to be reckoned with.
If Saints go to .500 thats a whole lot better than I thought they would manage this season.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:00 AM

6,536 posts, read 4,489,472 times
Wisconsin only had him for 1 I thought (last year)??

And the Giants aren't clear in their division just yet. They still have @ Redskins, vs. Saints @ Ravens coming up in December.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:16 PM

139 posts, read 115,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Wisconsin only had him for 1 I thought (last year)??

And the Giants aren't clear in their division just yet. They still have @ Redskins, vs. Saints @ Ravens coming up in December.
Whoops! Typo error. I do that alot.
you are correct. It was just one year unfortunately.
I still think the Giants will win their division. Hope you are right and I am wrong though.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwis9 View Post
Cowboys and Redskins are tied in their division. Boys could get a wild card through no help of their own, but will fall flat on their face in the first game no matter who they play.
The only team in the league I would like to see fall on their face is the Giants. They will win their divison unfortunately.
At the Dome, Vikings stand a chance against the Pack. At Lambeau, no. There are some teams I wonder how they got as many wins as they did and the Vikings are one of them.
I like Russell Wilson. I wish the Badgers would have had him 4 years instead of two. But I dont think he can stand up against the Bears defense. And if Cutler stays healthy, the Bears are a force to be reckoned with.
If Saints go to .500 thats a whole lot better than I thought they would manage this season.

The Cowboys will win their last game of the season on Sunday.

They are not beating the Saints, bengals, steelers, or skins in the month of december.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or