U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 PM

673 posts, read 2,924,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Hey Wi Girl, nice game on Sunday! Go ahead, let me have it, I have thick SKIN!! No pawn intended!! Was your husband bummed? Can you believe all the dropped passes? The Pack is definitley back though! Congrats....
LOL Ok I'll be nice. I was just mean to my husband and all my coworkers! Even my 2 year old was yelling "GO PACKERS" and her daddy would say "Redskins" and she'd say "NO DADDY GO PACKERS!" LOL She has it in her blood too! WHOO HOO! (Better not cheer for Dallas that's all I say).

Good game but lots of bad plays on both ends. Packers need to get a running game if they expect to go anywhere in the playoffs. They are back, even more so when compared to the last few seasons. And if Favre through one more long field pass to the Redskins I was going to go off seriously! He raised my blood pressure that's for sure! LOL Thanks for the win! My husband didnt even talk to me the rest of the night, and I was nice to him! But my coworkers called me and harassed me Friday and spammed my myspace Saturday so it was wonderful to let them eat crow for once!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2007, 09:21 PM

673 posts, read 2,924,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
Yeah, being a Packer fan chooses YOU, not the other way around. I've rooted for them since I was 6 even though I've never set foot in Wisconsin (have to get to Lambeau before I die, though). Now that I'm in Arizona- heck, there's probably more Packer fans than Cardinal fans here anyway...
You are right about that, I was chosen to be a GB fan... Yes yes yes, you MUST get to Lambeau Field before you die! FOR SURE! Its an awesome place, even better since they did all the remodeling! Be sure to eat at Curly's Pub inside LF...great food just slow service, but totally worth it!

This was taken during one of the many tours I took there just for fun

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/vturnage/P5180033.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football