U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 AM

9,349 posts, read 5,581,414 times

Advertisements

Wow, a lot of folks picking Buffalo to upset the Seahawks.

Marshawn Lynch has been on fire the last few weeks, and if you stack the box to stop Lynch, Wilson will pick you apart with Tate and Rice. But Seattle sucks on the road. should be a fun game to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2012, 10:55 AM

11,727 posts, read 11,567,118 times
On games being moved from primetime, stations can protect a certain number of games they will not give up. With the way NFL scheduled all these late season division games I'm sure Fox/other stations knew which ones they would not let go.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
On games being moved from primetime, stations can protect a certain number of games they will not give up. With the way NFL scheduled all these late season division games I'm sure Fox/other stations knew which ones they would not let go.
yep, should be interesting over the next few weeks to see which games get flexed.

With the schedules being setup now to where there's a bunch of big divisional games the last few weeks of the season, there will be some great match ups to choose from.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:06 AM

This weekend is huge, I want 49ers to lose, Pack to win, possibly get 2nd seed. Of course, I'm counting on them winning next three games. Bears/Titans/Vikes should be doable if they turn off the noise around them and go one game at a time.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:24 AM

yeah, I'm not a big 9ers fan either. And its mostly because of harbaugh. Something about both the harbaughs just rubs me the wrong way. The whole hard nosed "tough guy" thing is kinda played out. But I like Kaepernick, gore, crabtree, and Manningham.

I've always liked GB, especially when the gunslinger was there for all those years. I know i'm beating a dead horse, but i'm still pissed about the Fail mary against Seattle. If the refs got it right and packers won, the Redskins would be the 6th seed in the playoffs right now!

Old 12-13-2012, 11:32 AM

8,120 posts, read 17,349,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
This weekend is huge, I want 49ers to lose, Pack to win, possibly get 2nd seed. Of course, I'm counting on them winning next three games. Bears/Titans/Vikes should be doable if they turn off the noise around them and go one game at a time.
I am thinking the Packers are going to have a tough time in week 17 against the Vikings in that stadium, particularly if the Vikes have a shot for a # 6 seed wildcard team. I think they win these next 2 games though. If my math serves me, the Pack clinch the division with a win over the Bears, and if the 49ers lose their next 2 games (very possible: at Patriots and at Seahawks), this would be the only scenario in which the game against the Vikings is relevant.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:49 AM

Oh wow, Pack can clinch the.north this weekend? Nice

Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 AM

14,602 posts, read 22,458,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Wow, last week was brutal. One of my worst weeks at 9-7

Hope this week is better

Cincinnati @ Philadelphia (Thurs)

Giants @ Atlanta
Minnesota @ St. Louis
Jacksonville @ Miami I initially picked the Jags but I have been hard on Miami.
Green Bay @ Chicago
Washington @ Cleveland
Denver @ Baltimore I smell an upset
Indianapolis @ Houston
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Detroit @ Arizona
Carolina @ San Diego I know I am wrong on this one, but I wanna see Newton cry
Seattle @ Buffalo
Pittsburgh @ Dallas -Steelers can go to hell if they don't win this one
Kansas City @ Oakland -wow on paper this sounds like the worst match up of the week so I bet its gonna be one hell of a game
San Francisco @ New England -Give them hells 49ers. Crush Brady

Jets @ Tennessee (Mon)- another snoozefest on paper. Like I said last week It depends on who is in. Still can't believe this is Prime Time
This week, I predict you go 7-9.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:06 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,210,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This week, I predict you go 7-9.
lmao really? which ones do you think I am wrong on? I am usually in the 11+ category.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:11 PM

Yep, one of the few teams with no losses in their division, 4-0. They have owned the north lately! Go Pack Go!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or