Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 02:23 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,678,682 times

Advertisements

Find a bar that has the NFL Ticket. They should be able to get all games.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2012, 02:29 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Find a bar that has the NFL Ticket. They should be able to get all games.

But even if they have the NFL ticket how is it possible to watch mutiple games at a bar? How many TV do they have?

Old 12-15-2012, 02:40 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,678,682 times
One of the local sports bars has at least 60, but my favorite spot has 12.
Need to get a seat with a good view of the best 3 or 4 games and then get up and
walk around to check out the others.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:31 PM

17,573 posts, read 46,126,539 times
I have several bars by me that have at least ten TVs with different games on.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:32 PM

Personally I will just watch the red zone channel and get to see the good plays from all the games.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
Personally I will just watch the red zone channel and get to see the good plays from all the games.

Here is the problem with the Redzone channel, depending on what division you team is in you will want to see those games the most

Like I;m a NFC east guy so I would only be interested in seeing the Cowboys/Giants/Eagles/Skins if they are alll on at the same time.

Sometimes when I turn to the channel they seem to stay stuck on AFC games for a long time

Old 12-15-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Here is the problem with the Redzone channel, depending on what division you team is in you will want to see those games the most

Like I;m a NFC east guy so I would only be interested in seeing the Cowboys/Giants/Eagles/Skins if they are alll on at the same time.

Sometimes when I turn to the channel they seem to stay stuck on AFC games for a long time
You can't have everything. You can't possibly watch every play of every game at the same time. Even if you have the Sunday Ticket you will miss most plays.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
You can't have everything. You can't possibly watch every play of every game at the same time. Even if you have the Sunday Ticket you will miss most plays.

I know but when I;m in my new place next fall and hopefully living in a area where I have DirecTV, I would just flip back and forth between whatever NFC east teams are playing. The same way that a Jets fan would only turn to the games that involves AFC east teams

Old 12-15-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I know but when I;m in my new place next fall and hopefully living in a area where I have DirecTV, I would just flip back and forth between whatever NFC east teams are playing. The same way that a Jets fan would only turn to the games that involves AFC east teams
Personally I don't think like that. While I may have more interest in some games, I have an interest in all games (and certainly more so those with playoff implications). I'm just as excited to see how the NFC race is shaping up as I am the AFC and I am a Steeler fan.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Personally I don't think like that. While I may have more interest in some games, I have an interest in all games (and certainly more so those with playoff implications). I'm just as excited to see how the NFC race is shaping up as I am the AFC and I am a Steeler fan.

Really? Usually if someone lives in NFC parts of the country they only care about the NFC. Like if there is a game on Monday Night between two AFC teams I usually don't get that excited.

Now the monday night game this week has two AFC teams that I don't think no NFL fan outside of NYC and Tennesse will be watching.........Jets vs Titans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football