Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2013, 09:32 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,603,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Falcon fans hear it more, but they get on Rodgers he can't win at Lambeau off season (now he has), Giants have more playoff wins at Lambeau, dumb stuff. Rodgers lets it roll off, or uses it as ammunition.

It will be interesting to see how Falcons/Seahawks match up, should be a great game.
Living in Seattle I'm getting my fill of the Seahawks chatter on a daily basis.

They are a dome team who won't be affected by Atlanta's crowd is the latest. Clemons possibly has a knee injury. Would be a shame if Seattle was without their best pass rusher against Atlanta's passing game.

Falcons need to stop Lynch and make Wilson throw. If Atlanta's D can make both Mannings and Brees look silly I think they can handle Wilson... Who somehow managed 187 passing yards against Washington's 30th ranked D.

Julio and Roddy vs Sherman and Browner will be good... Julio torched Browner for 120+ in Seattle last year. I expect Sherman to be on Julio this game.

Tony Gonzalez should have a good day over the middle vs the Seattle linebackers.

Atlanta's run game is fresh... Turner has about 40% less carries than in recent years. Rodgers is also a new addition.

I don't see Seattle stopping all of Atlanta's weapons and keeping up on the scoreboard. They struggled to come back and beat a one-legged RGIII.

Matt Ryan will have both legs for this game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
I don't see Seattle winning next week since they received a gift yesterday by defending a cripple RG3. Seattle's defense showed yesterday they were vulnerable before RG3 was hurt so there is no way I see the Falcons not being able to score on them in the dome.

The one challenge for the Falcons defense will be to defend the scrambling ability of Russell Wilson because the man can run when the pocket breaks down and no receivers are open.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:07 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,603,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I don't see Seattle winning next week since they received a gift yesterday by defending a cripple RG3. Seattle's defense showed yesterday they were vulnerable before RG3 was hurt so there is no way I see the Falcons not being able to score on them in the dome.

The one challenge for the Falcons defense will be to defend the scrambling ability of Russell Wilson because the man can run when the pocket breaks down and no receivers are open.
Been there done that against RGIII and Vick.

Glad to see we agree though.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:17 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Been there done that against RGIII and Vick.

Glad to see we agree though.

I don't put Vick in the category of RG3 and Wilson because both of them like to throw the ball and only run when they need to during the game. Vick on the otherhand like to run more than he pass which is why it was easy for the league to catch up with him when he became the starter for the Eagles.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:59 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,000,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Atlanta will win.

Atlanta had a week off, which is huge
Seahawks stink on the road
Falcons feel like they have something to prove
Seahawks have a rookie qb
Having a week off isnt always a good thing. Momentum is everything in the playoffs. Last two SB champs have been NFC six seeds which is what Seattle is.

Old 01-08-2013, 05:09 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Having a week off isnt always a good thing. Momentum is everything in the playoffs. Last two SB champs have been NFC six seeds which is what Seattle is.

Seattle is a 5 seed but I agree with you that the team who had to go on the road the past 2 years was able to get on a roll and win all their road games and get to the SB.

Actually last year the giants was on the road for 2 games instead of 3 since they hosted the wildcard game against the Falcons.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:21 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,728,403 times
Tight game so far....

Old 01-12-2013, 07:25 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Nice INT Arodge

And they are already excusing for him. The Flu? Really?

Old 01-12-2013, 07:27 PM
FBJ

Two turnovers for green bay on the road so far which is a recipe for disaster

Old 01-12-2013, 07:40 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
When are some of these bozos gonna learn how to tackle?? Helmet first hit into a pile?? Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football