U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2012, 02:07 AM

250 posts, read 333,468 times

Advertisements

I'm a little shocked this didn't already exist, but a team that is doing so well and so much better week after week, needs it's own thread.

The rest of the wold may not think that Russel Wilson should be rookie of the year,and it may be a stretch, but he should be in the conversation because he is more awesome than anyone thinks and gets better every week.

Seattle gets no respect from anyone in the national media, yet continues to do more and more amazing things every week. We win by huge margins and all anyone can do is make excuses as to why we won at all. We smoke opponents week after week and all the national media can talk about is RG3 or why the Giants suck so bad.

Sure, we got a chip on our shoulder here in the PNW, but it's only because you all put it there. One day we will shove that chip up your collective a**es, but until then we are content to let our beloved 12th man carry our burden for us. Come to our house and suffer.

Go Hawks.

Old 12-24-2012, 03:08 AM

21,421 posts, read 21,987,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillynillyTalc View Post
I'm a little shocked this didn't already exist, but a team that is doing so well and so much better week after week, needs it's own thread.

The rest of the wold may not think that Russel Wilson should be rookie of the year,and it may be a stretch, but he should be in the conversation because he is more awesome than anyone thinks and gets better every week.

Seattle gets no respect from anyone in the national media, yet continues to do more and more amazing things every week. We win by huge margins and all anyone can do is make excuses as to why we won at all. We smoke opponents week after week and all the national media can talk about is RG3 or why the Giants suck so bad.

Sure, we got a chip on our shoulder here in the PNW, but it's only because you all put it there. One day we will shove that chip up your collective a**es, but until then we are content to let our beloved 12th man carry our burden for us. Come to our house and suffer.

Go Hawks.
drink much?

Old 12-24-2012, 04:37 AM

4,854 posts, read 6,382,883 times
Funny. I've heard about Russell Wilson all over. Step away from the wonderful world of hyperbole and fantasy.

There's also a Seahawks thread. Not updated in over a year. That is the fault of Seahawks fans and no one else.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/pro-f...-seahawks.html

Old 12-24-2012, 07:09 AM

16,534 posts, read 21,020,887 times
Bondurant is right. Team threads were set up years ago on this board and for some reason several clubs don't see much action here, the Seahawks being one of them. As this is a duplicate thread, I'll lock this one and eventually delete it. The other thread has been brought up to date. It surely should see some commentary, I know I will contribute to it.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:00 AM

16,534 posts, read 21,020,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillynillyTalc View Post

Go Hawks.
A word here on the second paragraph. That language will not fly on this forum. And regarding the team threads, read the "sticky" at the top of the forum page about what team threads are about here. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or