U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 04:31 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,841,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspolamalu View Post
You know what I'm about to tell you right........Are you out of your frickin mind? You must be lol. This game will be over by half time. The Pats are no joke. They are a team full of veterans. Veterans dont get caught in "trap" games. Tom Brady wont allow it to happen. The Skins just wont be able to score enough points to have a shot. Im here to tell you Pats dont lose a single game this year. Pats 30-7
Games are won on Sundays not on paper, otherwise they would have just cancelled the season and sent the pats their trophy. So, don't tell me it's not possible, anything is possible in the NFL. At any moment your stud starter can get hurt and may be done, look at Jacksonville's QB situation from last night. So the Redskins do have a chance and in my opinion a very good chance due to their Defense. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.....YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.....HELLOOOOOO.... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME....( a little Herman Edwards there for ya... he's da man) LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2007, 04:35 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,267,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
The Pats are Looking unstopple. I know i cant believe i just said that but i thought that they might faulter after a few games. But to no avail they are just awsome this year.

Now dont get me wrong i am and never will stop bieng a colts fan and i still believe that Peyton is the best QB in the NFL. But man i am becomeing a pretty big Tom fan from a football stand point he is awesome now i will never be a moss fan have never really liked the kid he is just to mouthy. He is doing very well this year though. but is is going to be an awesome matchup in 2 weeks at the dome!!!!!!

ok so come on Patsfan let me have it
It cannot last, Moss will be Moss again and ruine that team. Just keep being a devoted Colts fan. NE sold its soul I think...I could be wrong, but just give it somemore time. Your teams still the freaken SB champs until someone knocks them off for godsakes.

-Bronco/Rockies Fan

Old 10-23-2007, 06:00 PM

673 posts, read 2,918,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
In my HUMBLE opinion, the Washington Redskins have a great chance of upsetting the Pats this weekend. Before you jump all over me, here are my reasons aside from being a 'Skins fan:

-This is a perfect "trap" game for the Pats before playing the Colts.
-All the pressure is on the Pats, they're expected to win, no pressure on Washington, they barely got by Arizona, their offense has been HORRIBLE the last 2 games.
-'Skins Defense will come to play. These guys have one of the best defenses I've seen, and I think they'll get to Brady and won't give him time to throw. They also have great corners, safeties and Linebackers.

Would I be surprised if the 'Skins get blown out of Foxboro? No, not really, the Pats are a much better team but the 'Skins have a pretty good chance, the Pats have not played this caliber defense this year. You might mention Dallas, but Dallas's Defense has not been that great this year, Newman's been hurt and they've allowed too many big plays.

I will be cheering for your team this weekend!!! LOL I would LOVE to see the Skins whip them!

Old 10-23-2007, 07:43 PM

383 posts, read 1,038,929 times
I'm looking for continued Patriot success. I've been rooting for them the past few years, but this year I want to see them go 16-0.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:47 PM

14,547 posts, read 22,409,464 times
Then lose game 1 in the playoffs?

Or be the 1st to go 19-0, thus creating the double celebration! Get those loser 72' Dolphins to stop drinking champagne everytime some undefeated team loses a fricking game! And then the celebration for the first team to go 0-16! Come on Dolphins, you CAN DO IT! Just lay down! Somebody's got to be the first. You know you ain't got a shot at the playoffs this season. Start rebuilding for next year.

I have nothing against the Phins. I hope they get off the shnied (sp??).

Old 10-24-2007, 09:11 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,267,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Then lose game 1 in the playoffs?

Or be the 1st to go 19-0, thus creating the double celebration! Get those loser 72' Dolphins to stop drinking champagne everytime some undefeated team loses a fricking game! And then the celebration for the first team to go 0-16! Come on Dolphins, you CAN DO IT! Just lay down! Somebody's got to be the first. You know you ain't got a shot at the playoffs this season. Start rebuilding for next year.

I have nothing against the Phins. I hope they get off the shnied (sp??).
I think its harder to go O and 16 than 16 and 0. Someone always overlooks you and you go 1 for 15, ask the cowboys.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:49 PM

383 posts, read 1,038,929 times
I think the Patriots raped the Skins today, and I think the Colts will get their butts handed to them as well.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:23 PM

2,999 posts, read 3,156,060 times
I had said a week or so ago that the Colts would lose by 14 to the Pats Nov. 4th, after watching each of their games this week.......Pats by at least 20 over the Colts. Thats giving the Colts respect I think. The Pats are Tiger Woods, and the Colts are more like Jim Furyk. Now Furyk is really good, but he is no Tiger Woods. I don't see how the defending, undefeated, Super Bowl Champs go in next weeks game without being the underdog, but thats the way it will be. Again, Pats by at least 20 over the Colts.........how wonderful!

Old 10-28-2007, 08:46 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,841,166 times
Yeah, I admit, my beloved 'Skins got done wrong! They got absolutely crushed! I was wrong, I admit! Go Colts!!

Old 10-28-2007, 09:12 PM

5,767 posts, read 10,299,438 times
The Colts are going to get slaughtered and turned into glue next week. And I bet they know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football