U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 AM

270 posts, read 1,103,419 times

Advertisements

The Pats are Looking unstopple. I know i cant believe i just said that but i thought that they might faulter after a few games. But to no avail they are just awsome this year.

Now dont get me wrong i am and never will stop bieng a colts fan and i still believe that Peyton is the best QB in the NFL. But man i am becomeing a pretty big Tom fan from a football stand point he is awesome now i will never be a moss fan have never really liked the kid he is just to mouthy. He is doing very well this year though. but is is going to be an awesome matchup in 2 weeks at the dome!!!!!!

ok so come on Patsfan let me have it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 10:25 AM

14,582 posts, read 22,426,770 times
I am taking time out from my futile attempt to score Rockies tix on Wednesday or Thursday online.

The Colts need to deal with the Jags right now. Win that game then you can go into that matchup with the Chowds. Somebody has to stop the Pats and it might as well be the Colts.

I'm kind of looking foward to see two undefeated teams battle it out, but the Jags stand in the way.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:13 PM

270 posts, read 1,103,419 times
Very true and i think that the COLTS are ready for the jags it will probably be another close win for the Colts.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:33 PM

2,999 posts, read 3,157,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
The Pats are Looking unstopple. I know i cant believe i just said that but i thought that they might faulter after a few games. But to no avail they are just awsome this year.

Now dont get me wrong i am and never will stop bieng a colts fan and i still believe that Peyton is the best QB in the NFL. But man i am becomeing a pretty big Tom fan from a football stand point he is awesome now i will never be a moss fan have never really liked the kid he is just to mouthy. He is doing very well this year though. but is is going to be an awesome matchup in 2 weeks at the dome!!!!!!

ok so come on Patsfan let me have it
I won't let you have it that much............. at least not yet. I think they just get by the Jags tonight, and as far as their meeting at the dome in a couple of weeks.........it'll be awesome to watch!

Old 10-22-2007, 01:45 PM

786 posts, read 874,826 times
Patriots fans can just hope and pray that Brady stays healthy. Matt Cassel didn't exactly look ready for prime time yesterday, even with a 20+-point lead and a stable of throughbred receivers working for him

Old 10-22-2007, 05:32 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,862 times
In my HUMBLE opinion, the Washington Redskins have a great chance of upsetting the Pats this weekend. Before you jump all over me, here are my reasons aside from being a 'Skins fan:

-This is a perfect "trap" game for the Pats before playing the Colts.
-All the pressure is on the Pats, they're expected to win, no pressure on Washington, they barely got by Arizona, their offense has been HORRIBLE the last 2 games.
-'Skins Defense will come to play. These guys have one of the best defenses I've seen, and I think they'll get to Brady and won't give him time to throw. They also have great corners, safeties and Linebackers.

Would I be surprised if the 'Skins get blown out of Foxboro? No, not really, the Pats are a much better team but the 'Skins have a pretty good chance, the Pats have not played this caliber defense this year. You might mention Dallas, but Dallas's Defense has not been that great this year, Newman's been hurt and they've allowed too many big plays.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:39 PM

325 posts, read 990,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
In my HUMBLE opinion, the Washington Redskins have a great chance of upsetting the Pats this weekend. Before you jump all over me, here are my reasons aside from being a 'Skins fan:

-This is a perfect "trap" game for the Pats before playing the Colts.
-All the pressure is on the Pats, they're expected to win, no pressure on Washington, they barely got by Arizona, their offense has been HORRIBLE the last 2 games.
-'Skins Defense will come to play. These guys have one of the best defenses I've seen, and I think they'll get to Brady and won't give him time to throw. They also have great corners, safeties and Linebackers.

Would I be surprised if the 'Skins get blown out of Foxboro? No, not really, the Pats are a much better team but the 'Skins have a pretty good chance, the Pats have not played this caliber defense this year. You might mention Dallas, but Dallas's Defense has not been that great this year, Newman's been hurt and they've allowed too many big plays.
You know what I'm about to tell you right........Are you out of your frickin mind? You must be lol. This game will be over by half time. The Pats are no joke. They are a team full of veterans. Veterans dont get caught in "trap" games. Tom Brady wont allow it to happen. The Skins just wont be able to score enough points to have a shot. Im here to tell you Pats dont lose a single game this year. Pats 30-7

Old 10-23-2007, 05:32 AM

11,878 posts, read 33,550,850 times
People thought that the Miami game was going to be a trap game because Miami always plays the Pats pretty tough and it was a week after the Dallas win. Didn't happen. The Pats will probably stomp all over the Redskins but I do believe that they will lose somewhere down the line, simply because it is nearly impossible to go 16-0 these days. If any team can do it, it will be the Pats or maybe the Colts though. The thing that's so amazing about the Pats is the era in which they are doing all of this stuff. Simply amazing.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 AM

14,582 posts, read 22,426,770 times
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Skins will hold the Pats to .... less than 30! Seriously!

If the Skins win, that would be a bummer. We need this 8-0 vs 7-0 showdown! It won't happen if one of these teams overlooks their next one.

I was amazed at the ferocity of Indy's D last night. They just straightened their spine and bowed their necks and said, "Oh no you di-int, Jaguars!" The Jags said, "Come on, Peyton! You gotta let us win this one!" And Peyton said, "The damn I do!"

This ain't your momma's Peyton no more! You see what he did to those kids on SNL? He's wicked scarry! He'd kick Brady's AGHGHGHGHGHG$$!

Old 10-23-2007, 02:08 PM

2,999 posts, read 3,157,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Skins will hold the Pats to .... less than 30! Seriously!

If the Skins win, that would be a bummer. We need this 8-0 vs 7-0 showdown! It won't happen if one of these teams overlooks their next one.

I was amazed at the ferocity of Indy's D last night. They just straightened their spine and bowed their necks and said, "Oh no you di-int, Jaguars!" The Jags said, "Come on, Peyton! You gotta let us win this one!" And Peyton said, "The damn I do!"

This ain't your momma's Peyton no more! You see what he did to those kids on SNL? He's wicked scarry! He'd kick Brady's AGHGHGHGHGHG$$!
Congrats on the Colts victory against a team with a second string QB, well done. Peyton and Brady are both great QBs, and as Moss said..."now that Tom has his,(receivers) we'll see". That we will boys and girls. Pats take down Indy by 14.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football