U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 08:36 AM

270 posts, read 1,103,419 times

Advertisements

Can any Pats fans tell me what Quality team they have played yet? ............................Not one!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2007, 08:42 AM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,862 times
The only teams they've played with winning records are Dallas, San Diego and Washington. They played Washington at home not to mention Washington's offense is horrible. They did beat a very good Dallas team in Dallas but Dallas' Defense has not been that great, they almost gave up 50 to New York at home and their D stud, Newman has been hurt. They played San Diego at home when San Diego wasn't playing very well. I see your point, beating the Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Bengals and Browns is not that impressive but they're still a good team and will be ready to play. Colts Corners have to have a perfect day to slow down their recievers.

My plan would be to jam their receivers on the line and play very physical with them, anytime they touch or try to catch the ball, I'd lay the wood on them especially with Moss, so he doesn't feel comfortable. I'd also pressure the heck out of Golden boy Brady, I would not let him sit back there and throw the ball, sack him and sack him hard. On the offensive side, I'd run the ball down their throat and keep their offense off the field. 15-20 play, 10 minute drives are the key to this game.

Go Colts!!

Old 11-01-2007, 09:56 AM

792 posts, read 2,903,885 times
The nitpicking of schedules after a time gets old in a hurry. If you are 8-0 in this league, you are a premier team, end of discussion. Beating San Diego and winning at Dallas alone suffices as stiff competition. I would like to know the team that has played a rigorous schedule and won a majority of those games. Everyone plays their share of cupcakes and there simply aren't too many quality teams in today's NFL since parity took over in the early-mid 90's. BTW, I hate the Patriots, but suggesting they haven't been tested as opposed to any other of the 31 teams, is an absurd comment.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:32 AM

2,999 posts, read 3,157,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
Can any Pats fans tell me what Quality team they have played yet? ............................Not one!!!!!
Besides the Titans, I can't think of a quality team the Colts have played either. Jags had a rookie QB who doesn't know the system, Panthers had Vinnie as a STARTER, got hurt, then the worse QB in the league took over (Carr). For the Pats, I thought the Cowboys were suppose to be good, oh and the Redskins were going to give the Pats a tough time, some even said win.......ummm didn't happen. As I see it, every team in the league, Pats and Colts excluded, maybe even the Steelers are mediocre at best. I watch other teams play and being a Pats fan, I am spoiled. The other teams are kinda boring to watch, thats why I have the NFL package.(thanks DTV) I still think the Colts keep it close and they only lose by 14 or so.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:43 AM

11,878 posts, read 33,550,850 times
Game of the year. I'm looking forward to it. I have a bold prediction. I guarantee that my Dolphins won't lose this week. It is impossible.

Last edited by Synopsis; 11-01-2007 at 10:53 AM..

Old 11-01-2007, 11:39 AM

Dolphins must have a bye this week!!

Old 11-01-2007, 01:29 PM

262 posts, read 225,394 times
Quote:
hmmmm let me think about this one the cowboys who were undefeted umm the pre madana(LT) and the chargers and they just played the Redskins who supposedly have the best defensive back field in the league.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:56 PM

14,582 posts, read 22,426,770 times
I don't think the Dolphins WILL make it through the bye. Take the Bye and give the points.

I'm sorry, but the Dolphins have to lose all their games this season. They have to.

Would somebody here like to see a pic of a Dolphin fan sent in by a Dolphin fan? Here's a hint, the guys will appreciate it.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM

Bring it McGowdog!! WOOF..WOOF....

Old 11-01-2007, 02:57 PM

3,772 posts, read 9,549,612 times
I believe the Super Bowl winner comes out of this game. These two teams are in a league of their own. I feel that it will be a New England win despite the game being played in Indanapolis,New England just has too many weapons and more weapons than Indianapolis.

I don't feel there is a team in the NFC that comes close to the talent of these two teams. Its great to see AFC domination for a period of time,as it seemed all of the 80's and 90's was NFC domination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or