U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 05:55 PM

383 posts, read 1,039,051 times

Advertisements

Post your favorite team results, discussions, etc...

Two noteworthy games for me...the Packers vs. KC and the Patriots vs. Colts. Packers played an excellent game, and I was drinking water when they made that final interception with a minute left in the game, and snorted it all out. Too many Bears fans sitting around me, so I found it humorous.

The Patriots are an amazing team, and so are the Colts. At first I thought no one could even compare to the Patriots, but the Colts are a major contender. Both amazing teams, both deserve their respective props. A game like this is hard to come by in football. I have a feeling we may get to see another game in this season with this type of magnitude, and it will be Indianapolis vs. New England in the Super Bowl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2007, 10:27 PM

145 posts, read 348,535 times
As a life long lions fan, I am so happy that they have gotten it together this year. Although as a lions fan I realize that at any time things could go back to the sad way it use to be. C'mon lions.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:10 PM

174 posts, read 631,662 times
brownies!!!!!!!!!!!1

5-3

should be

6-2

Old 11-05-2007, 04:42 AM

262 posts, read 225,291 times
Lifelong Pats fan after years of bad play im loving the past 6 season especialy this one great game on both sides although some very bad officiating. Another thing i wanted to comment on is Adrian Petterson running for 296 yards the kids a beast hes got over a 1000 yards this season already hes leading the league o yea and hes a rookie this kid is amazing i bet the 6 teams that passed on him are kicking them selfs you in the you know what.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:18 PM

16,527 posts, read 20,972,483 times
Hmmm. Broncos vs. Chiefs this Sunday. We can't run the ball or stop the run. Otherwise we're just fine. And we're right in there on stats! Sauerbrun leads the AFC in punting! My liver catches hell again this Sunday. Chiefs 26, Broncos 7.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:26 PM

23,638 posts, read 33,429,727 times
Look what David Carr did to my panthers! I want Vinny or anyone else at QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:50 PM

6,307 posts, read 7,457,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrench8456 View Post
Lifelong Pats fan after years of bad play im loving the past 6 season especialy this one great game on both sides although some very bad officiating.

BIG OL' HIGH FIVE!!!

I remember the 1-15 season in 1993. Well, sort of...thankfully I was living in another country at the time, and I didn't really "witness" it.

But, as a 13-year-old, I do remember bawling my eyes out after the 86 Super Bowl. And that was about 6 years after the Patriots became "my team".

As for the game this past weekend, it was a pick'em. Though, I DID know there was trouble when they said that it was one of the ref's first game ever. LOL But, seriously, THAT interference call was tantamount to the crap call of the infamous Denver-NE playoff game a couple of years ago. It's one thing to be playing against another competent team, but against the refs as well?

No matter what happens the rest of the season, it definitely does my heart good to hear MY TEAM being referred to as the "class of the NFL". After living through those lean years, there's nothing like being on top.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:21 PM

468 posts, read 1,516,165 times
stinker of the week: seattle vs. san francisco.

niners gonna get crushed, again. if you're a betting man, i'm almost positive the seahawks will cover. hurts me to say that as a niners fan...

Old 11-08-2007, 06:15 AM

11,878 posts, read 33,543,145 times
The Dolphins didn't lose last week! Of course, it being a bye week helped. I think they have a shot at winning this weekend against the Bills. I don't want them to be the only undefeated and winless team in the NFL.

Anybody have Adrian Peterson on their fantasy team? He's a one-man show.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:17 AM

11,878 posts, read 33,543,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrench8456 View Post
Lifelong Pats fan after years of bad play im loving the past 6 season especialy this one great game on both sides although some very bad officiating. Another thing i wanted to comment on is Adrian Petterson running for 296 yards the kids a beast hes got over a 1000 yards this season already hes leading the league o yea and hes a rookie this kid is amazing i bet the 6 teams that passed on him are kicking them selfs you in the you know what.
And he left Oklahoma a year early. He'd be a Senior this year if he stayed. He's the real deal, I watched him alot because I'm a Sooner fan; he looks even better now that he's in the pros.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or