Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2013, 02:42 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidphilly View Post
Someone has to win, not sure any will deserve it. The NFC East stinks this year
god awful.

even the division leading Dallas Cowboys suck. NYG handed them SIX turnovers in week 1, and barely held on to beat the god awful Giants. and today they slaughtered a terrible Rams team.

NFL has already caught up to Chip Kelly's offense...and Vick has been seen limping in 2 of the first 3 games. they suck.

The Redskins have the worst defense in NFL history through the first 3 games of the season. The last team in the NFL to give up over 1,400 yards through the first 3 weeks of the season was the 1951 New York Yanks NFL team. Redskins have the worst defense in 62 years.

Giants suck...real bad.

easily the worst division in football.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 03:33 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,045,540 times
Panthers 38 - Giants 0 My Goodness. That's pathetic
Lions 27 - Redskins 20

Skins Fan - I'll have you know that the Eagles are in 2nd place - LOL.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:41 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
Will this division compete with the NFC West when a 7-9 team went to the playoffs??? Sorry, I'm in shock over the Giants, actually the 'Skins, too.

Old 09-22-2013, 04:08 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,601,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Dallas... due to the fact RG3 will get injured... NY Giants are a .500 team and Philadelphia is just plain horrible.
So far my prediction is holding true... LMAO

Old 09-22-2013, 05:09 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
4 teams are a combined 3-8. yikes.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:55 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
4 teams are a combined 3-8. yikes.

I think the entire division may lose again next week

Cowboys at Chargers

Skins at Raiders

Eagles at Broncos

Giants at Chiefs

LOL, I don't see no NFC East team winning next week

Old 09-22-2013, 05:56 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
god awful.

even the division leading Dallas Cowboys suck. NYG handed them SIX turnovers in week 1, and barely held on to beat the god awful Giants. and today they slaughtered a terrible Rams team.

NFL has already caught up to Chip Kelly's offense...and Vick has been seen limping in 2 of the first 3 games. they suck.

The Redskins have the worst defense in NFL history through the first 3 games of the season. The last team in the NFL to give up over 1,400 yards through the first 3 weeks of the season was the 1951 New York Yanks NFL team. Redskins have the worst defense in 62 years.

Giants suck...real bad.

easily the worst division in football.

The skins defense had everyone thinking that the Eagles had a high powered offense and that is not the case at all

Old 09-22-2013, 06:10 PM

20,512 posts, read 33,513,431 times
I'm in a wait and see mode with Dallas. They do have the best defense in the division and the potential is there to be greater. Offensively, I'm still in the clouds. Dallas could have easily lost that giant game just as much as they could have won that chiefs game. The rams are bad but they were not picked to be this bad. Third in the division but competitive. They are supposedly one of the up and coming teams in the NFL. Next week, Dallas plays on the road but the perception will be that its a home game.

Right now. The entire NFC outside of Seattle is very average at best. The NFC is getting it handed to them this year. Very similar to what the NFC did to the AFC last year.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:17 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
I'm in a wait and see mode with Dallas. They do have the best defense in the division and the potential is there to be greater. Offensively, I'm still in the clouds. Dallas could have easily lost that giant game just as much as they could have won that chiefs game. The rams are bad but they were picked to be this bad. They are supposedly one of the up and coming teams in the NFL. Next week, Dallas plays on the road but the perception will be that its a home game.

Right now. The entire NFC outside of Seattle is very average at best. The NFC is getting it handed to them this year. Very similar to what the NFC did to the AFC last year.

Slow down about Seattle since we have yet to see them beat a good team on the road. They beat the panthers in week 1 and their next 2 games were at home. So I want to see what they do next week when they travel to Houston to play the texans.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:26 PM

20,512 posts, read 33,513,431 times
Well as of right now, no team in the NFC is playing better complete solid football as good as Seattle in the NFC. They beat what I believe to be a heavily underrated Panthers team. Walking outbid there with a victory wasn't easy. You take a win anyway you get it. Next week should be a test. I don't know how big though as I think the Texans are frauds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football