U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2013, 02:35 PM

862 posts, read 1,154,033 times

Advertisements

Now that Cris Carter finally made it, who do you think gets in first between these two(should be HOF receivers IMO)?

I would like to see both get voted in next years class but I doubt the selection committee will enshrine two receivers from the same era. Wouldn't surprise me if neither made it for next years class. I just hope they don't make them wait as long as they made Art Monk wait. It's kinda stupid when you look at the whole picture of who gets voted and who doesn't. That guy was deserving for too many years only because of a stupid log jam at the position?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football