Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 09:56 AM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times

Advertisements

Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
San Francisco @ Jacksonville
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Seattle @ St. Louis

Bye's: Chicago, Tennessee, Indy, SD, Baltimore, & Houston
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2013, 10:27 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Carolina @ Tampa Bay- The Panthers are starting to roll.
Dallas @ Detroit- The Cowboys will further solidify their 1st place spot in the NFC East.
Cleveland @ Kansas City- I really wanted to pick the Browns to knock off the last undefeated team in the league. But unfortunately that won't happen with Brandon Weeden as the QB. The team has simply lost it's mojo with Hoyer being gone.
Miami @ New England- This will be a close game, but I'm giving Tom Brady and the Pats the edge at home.
Buffalo @ New Orleans- The Saints should be well rested after the bye, and should dispose of the Bills easily. Don't get me wrong, Buffalo has hung in there, but the Saints have too much firepower on offense.
NY Giants @ Philadelphia- The Giants avenge their previous loss, and get their 2nd win in a row.
San Francisco @ Jacksonville- The Niners will win, but somehow I get a feeling the Jags are going to be up for this one and keep it close. Of course it won't be close enough to win.
NY Jets @ Cincinnati- The Bengals need this one if they're going to stay firmly in control of a weak AFC North Division.
Pittsburgh @ Oakland- To the dismay of this Browns fan, here come the Steelers.
Washington @ Denver- The Broncos will be bringing the house after their let down against the Colts.
Atlanta @ Arizona- The Cardinals are hanging around, and are at home. The Falcons are just not the Falcons of last year.
Green Bay @ Minnesota- Last week against Cleveland, we saw what a real QB can do despite the team having a lot of injuries.
Seattle @ St. Louis- With Bradford gone, this one won't be close. Seahawks in a blowout.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:29 AM

252 posts, read 459,225 times
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Seattle @ St. Louis

Old 10-22-2013, 11:43 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times
Last week, an underwhelming 8-7
Season total: 71-36

--------------------------------------

Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Seattle @ St. Louis

Bye's: Chicago, Tennessee, Indy, SD, Baltimore, & Houston

Old 10-22-2013, 11:48 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Seattle @ St. Louis
last week 7-8
overall 63-44

Old 10-22-2013, 01:00 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
@ Oakland
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay@ Minnesota - Have to listen to hype about Greg Jennings leaving the Packers!
Seattle @ St. Louis

8-7 and 59-48 overall!

Thanks, Ditch for putting the list up!

Old 10-22-2013, 01:14 PM

6,224 posts, read 3,409,932 times
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Oakland (My upset of the week)
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Seattle @ St. Louis

10-5 for week seven

69-37 season

Old 10-22-2013, 01:20 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
I'll update with my weekly totals later. I think I finished 10-5 last week and are 40-23 for the season, but I'll double check that.

Week 8:
Carolina @ Tampa Bay. Panthers are playing really well. Bucs are still terrible and without Martin. I'll say Panthers big
Dallas @ Detroit. I literally have no idea. The NFL's 2 most inconsistent teams. Dallas could win by 50, lose by 50, win by 1 on a safety the last play of the game when Stafford loses the ball in the end zone, or anywhere in between and I wouldn't be surprised. I'm taking Detroit just because Dallas rarely has 2 good weeks in a row yet alone 3, so their probably due for a bad game.
Cleveland @ Kansas City. Not happening with Weeden under center.
Miami @ New England. This Pats team just isn't that good, but they'll beat the Dolphins in Foxborough.
Buffalo @ New Orleans. The Bills might keep it close for a while, but the Saints have more talent
NY Giants @ Philadelphia. Another game I have no clue with. With the Giants picking up their first win, maybe they can gain some steam moving forward.
San Francisco @ Jacksonville. The Jags are the only team in the NFL that have not scored a touchdown at home this year. That continues.
NY Jets @ Cincinnati. It's weird saying this sentence, "The Bengals are the best team in the AFC North." The Jets have been playing a lot better than expected and playing the good teams well, but have to like Cincinnati here.
Pittsburgh @ Oakland. Much like the Giants, they seem to be picking up steam.
Washington @ Denver. I think Washington may be the team to watch in the NFC East, but no way they win in Denver against a Broncos team coming off their first loss.
Atlanta @ Arizona. Atlanta is a big dissapointment. If that horrible Cards o-line can keep Palmer on his feet and give him time to throw and find his receivers, I definitely like the Cards here.
Green Bay @ Minnesota. Even with all the injuries to Green Bay's offense, the Vikings are bad
Seattle @ St. Louis. No Sam Bradford, and possibly Chris Long too after he threw the punch in the Panthers game last week. Blowout city for Seattle.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:29 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,603,588 times
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Detroit
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Miami @ New England
Buffalo @ New Orleans
NY Giants @ Philadelphia
NY Jets @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
Washington @ Denver
Atlanta @ Arizona
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Seattle @ St. Louis

Last week: 10-5
Season: 62-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
The Falcons are just not the Falcons of last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Atlanta is a big dissapointment.
Hmmmm... lets see.

RB - out
FB - out
WR - out
WR - out
DE - out
LB - out

That's 6 #1 starters... not to mention the other injuries. I think most 13-3 teams would be a dissapointment given these injuries. Still a talented team though... every loss in this 2-4 season has been a TD or less which makes this wasted season sting even more.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:35 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
Have you looked at the Packers? With Jones and Cobb out, Nelson is the only vet WR, then TE Finley went down. We're missing Clay, Casey Heyward, Francois, and Bush isn't back plus Taylor went down with a knee issue. We lost 2 of 4 RBs. I'm not even listing all players that are out.

Sorry to rant but injuries for all teams seem greater than other years and unless it is a QB, #1 WR, it should be next man up and play ball.

Last edited by susancruzs; 10-22-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football