U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 12:50 PM

6,553 posts, read 4,509,772 times

Advertisements

Texans @ Jaguars

Vikings @ Ravens
Colts @ Bengals
Falcons @ Packers
Browns @ Patriots
Raiders @ Jets
Lions @ Eagles
Dolphins @ Steelers
Bills @ Buccaneers
Chiefs @ Redskins
Titans @ Broncos
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants @ Chargers
Seahawks @ 49ers
Panthers @ Saints

Cowboys @ Bears
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 12:53 PM

2,533 posts, read 3,963,537 times
Texans @ Jaguars

Vikings @ Ravens
Colts @ Bengals
Falcons @ Packers
Browns @ Patriots
Raiders @ Jets
Lions @ Eagles
Dolphins @ Steelers
Bills @ Buccaneers
Chiefs @ Redskins
Titans @ Broncos
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants @ Chargers
Seahawks @ 49ers
Panthers @ Saints

Cowboys @ Bears

Last week : 7-9
Season: 110-81-1

Old 12-04-2013, 01:43 PM

3,244 posts, read 1,613,045 times
Texans @ Jaguars
Chiefs @ Redskins
Vikings @ Ravens
Browns @ Patriots
Raiders @ Jets
Colts @ Bengals
Panthers @ Saints
Lions @ Eagles
Dolphins @ Steelers
Bills @ Buccaneers
Titans @ Broncos
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants @ Chargers
Seahawks @ 49ers
Falcons @ Packers
Cowboys @ Bears

Went 12-4 week 13 and stand at 126-65-1 for the year.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:14 PM

15,908 posts, read 10,098,527 times
Texans @ Jaguars- Wow. What happened to Houston? Jags are looking to finish strong. Which is fine by me, because it means my team who more than likely won't win another game will get a higher draft pick.

Vikings @ Ravens- Baltimore needs to stay alive in the wild card race.
Colts @ Bengals- I have a feeling that the Bengals are in for a letdown this Sunday.
Falcons @ Packers- Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that this game would be a stinker. The Pack will get the win at home, but it will be tight.
Browns @ Patriots- Let's see... Brandon Weeden is out (thank God), Campbell is questionable, and the Browns just signed two street free agent QBs who otherwise wouldn't even be on an NFL field. Yeah, there is no way in Hell the Browns win this game, or are even close. In fact, I think it's a blowout! As usual, it's December and right on time the wheels have come off in Brownstown!
Raiders @ Jets- Going with the Jets at home.
Lions @ Eagles- I'm torn with this one, but I'm going with Philly.
Dolphins @ Steelers- I just can't see the Dolphins going into the cold weather, and a hostile environment in Heinz Field and winning.
Bills @ Buccaneers- While the Bills do struggle, they are scrappy. They need to learn how to finish games, and I think they do this Sunday.
Chiefs @ Redskins- The sophmore jinx continues for RGIII. Chiefs get back on track.
Titans @ Broncos- The Titans will hang around until halftime, after which Peyton takes over.
Rams @ Cardinals- While the Rams have been playing tough, I'm going with the home team.
Giants @ Chargers- The Chargers definitely need a win if they want to stay alive in the playoff race.
Seahawks @ 49ers- I cannot see anyone stopping the Seahawks.
Panthers @ Saints- The Saints rebound after a Monday Night Beatdown. The Panthers will however; keep it interesting.

Cowboys @ Bears- The Cowboys just can't stay consistent. Not to mention it should be quite chilly in Soldier Field.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 PM

11,729 posts, read 11,568,764 times
Texans @ Jaguars
Vikings @ Ravens
Colts @ Bengals
Falcons @ Packers
Browns @ Patriots
Raiders
@ Jets
Lions @ Eagles
Dolphins @ Steelers
Bills
@ Buccaneers
Chiefs @ Redskins
Titans @ Broncos
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants
@ Chargers
Seahawks @ 49ers
Panthers @ Saints
Cowboys @ Bears

Packers games keep getting flexed, didn't think that beginning of the season. Falcons were one play from SB and Packers lost division round (or whatever), now nobody is interested. Many seats available for the game, temps in the teens, no thanks!

Old 12-04-2013, 03:29 PM

4,897 posts, read 3,984,985 times
Texans @ Jaguars The Jaguars will need moves Like jagger to beat a team who is equally problematic as themselves.

Vikings @ RavensBig Joe should handle visiting Vikings with no problem
Colts @ Bengals Another Big win at home for the Playoff Bound Bengals
Falcons @ Packers The Pack should eek out a win at home
Browns @ Patriots I hate the Patriots
Raiders @ Jets Gino Smith? really?
Lions @ Eagles Lions are due for a win
Dolphins @ Steelers Won't be as easy for my FINZ this week as last
Bills @ Buccaneers Home field advantage
Chiefs @ Redskins CHiefs will get back on track against RG3 and 9
Titans @ Broncos Broncos at home
Rams @ Cardinals Pesky red birds will have no problem with a banged up Rams
Giants @ Chargers Charge it...it's shopping season
Seahawks @ 49ers Seahawks look to win it all under the watchful eye of the NFL's coolest coach.
Panthers @ Saints Saints at home are hard to beat, even for Cam Newton.

Cowboys @ Bears COwboys are due for another mess up, to keep pace with the Eagles for first place in the leagues worst division.

Old 12-05-2013, 06:10 AM

6,783 posts, read 10,191,822 times
Jaguars
Bengals
Falcons
Patriots
Jets
Eagles
Steelers
Bucaneers
Chiefs
Ravens
Broncos
Cardinals
Chargers
Seahawks
Saints
Cowboys

Old 12-05-2013, 09:00 AM

10,717 posts, read 11,123,282 times
My picks:

Jaguars vs Texans: Jaguars. I know I said I wouldn't do it, but you can't ignore that the Jags have won 3 of their last 4 while the Texans have lost 10 of their last, well, 10.

Bengals vs Colts: Bengals. The Colts are 2-2 over their last 4, but the two losses were by a combined score of 78-19. This team has not been consistent ever since being crowned supreme team in the AFC following their win over the Broncos.

Packers vs Falcons: Packers. This one shall hereforth be known as the "what the h*** happened" Bowl.

Patriots vs Browns: Patriots. Bill Belichick is still smarting from being canned by the Browns during that move to Baltimore. Even though these are the new Browns, I think Belichick has something special dialed up for them. (just kidding. I just reaching for a sub-plot to make this one more interesting than it is.)

Jets vs raiders: Raiders. They're due for a win and the Jets are starting to crash.

Eagles vs Lions: Eagles. I'd take the over in this one.

Steelers vs Dolphins: Steelers. This week Tomlin will try to trip Wallace and prevent him from scoring a game winning touchdown. He will issue a sincere apology next week.

Buccaneers vs Bills: Buccaneers. This has been a different team since almost beating the Seahawks. Oddly enough, even in their 3-1 stretch they have been Outscored by 2 points.

Redskins vs Chiefs: Chiefs. A surprisingly difficult game to pick. The Chiefs are struggling to get stops on defense all of a sudden. Then again, the Redskins defense has struggled to get stops all year.

Ravens vs Vikings: Ravens. Lots of purple on the field in this one. The Ravens shade is better.

Broncos vs Titans: Broncos. The Broncos welcome back Coach Fox. Hopefully he takes it easy on himself , especially considering he has a very competent staff. I doubt he takes it easy on the Titans.

Cardinals vs Rams: Cardinals. The Rams are better than they get credit for and the Cardinals are on the playoff bubble. This should be a highly entertaining game.

Chargers vs Giants: Chargers. There is probably a special level of hatered for Eli Manning remaining in San Diego. With both teams narrowly clinging to the playoff bubble, both need this win badly. Chargers at home take a hard faught one.

49ers vs Seahawks: Seahawks. This isn't a hype pick. I'm not jumping on their band wagon even after that drubbing over the Saints. I just think they are better and more consistent than the 49ers.

Saints vs Panthers: Saints. After an embarrassment like Monday's, this Saints team is not likely going to be pushed around at home.

Bears vs Cowboys: Bears. It's December. You didn't expect me to pick the Cowboys did you?

I was 12-4 last week, 117-74-1 overall.

Old 12-05-2013, 09:24 AM

6,847 posts, read 7,910,363 times
Texans @ Jaguars

Vikings @ Ravens
Colts @ Bengals
Falcons @ Packers
Browns @ Patriots
Raiders @ Jets
Lions @ Eagles
Dolphins @ Steelers
Bills @ Buccaneers
Chiefs @ Redskins
Titans @ Broncos
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants @ Chargers
Seahawks @ 49ers
Panthers @ Saints

Cowboys @ Bears

Last week: 12-4
Season: 117-74-1

Old 12-05-2013, 01:00 PM

6,553 posts, read 4,509,772 times
Last week: 10-6
Season: 95-52-1

Texans @ Jaguars. During April when the schedule was set, I had this as the least watched Thursday night game, mainly because I thought the Texans were gonna be running away with the AFC South, and the Jags would be running away with the #1 pick. It might still be a terribly rated game (hell I like the Texans as well and even I don't care about this game), but because both teams suck.

Vikings @ Ravens. Ravens last 3 games?? @ Lions, vs. Patriots, @ Bengals. Yikes! Must win, they get it done
Colts @ Bengals. The 2 AFC teams I have on the short list of "division winner most likely to lose their first round game." I'll take the Tigers at home by a field goal.
Falcons @ Packers. This is a really tough pick, and I'm banking on Rodgers not starting which leads to a Falcons win.
Browns @ Patriots. Weeden in Foxboro?? Pats by 40, sorry BrownsNo1fan
Raiders @ Jets. The Jets are officially grounded. I know I'm going out on a limb, but Smith is not a good QB. I'd like the Jets chances better if they started Matt Simms. Either way, they need a complete overhaul at the QB position, Smith and Sanchez are not capable of leading them to a Super Bowl.
Lions @ Eagles. Seems like whenever I pick the Lions they lose, and whenever I pick against them, they win. Their still not a good road team, so I say the Iggles get the W at the Linc.
Dolphins @ Steelers. Steelers at home should get the win. I HOPE Miami wins to just eliminate the Steelers once and for all. Don't let them hang around.
Bills @ Buccaneers. Bills were a part of heartbreak city last week. I don't think they can overcome it.
Chiefs @ Redskins. The Chiefs have 6 more wins, but both teams are going in the same direction" trending downwards! Chiefs have lost 3 in a row after a 9-0 start, Skins have lost 4 in a row (really should be 6 in a row), and are having chemistry problems. Chiefs end their slide and continue Washington's
Titans @ Broncos. Interesting fact of the day: The Titans haven't lost a road game by more than 1 touchdown this season. They have wins @ Oakland, @ St. Louis and @ Pittsburgh and lost @ Seattle by 7, @ Houston by 6 in overtime, and @ Indianapolis by 8. The Patriots, Seahawks, and Broncos join the Titans as the only 4 teams in football who have not lost a road game by more than 8 points this year.
Rams @ Cardinals. Cardinals need this, and they'll get it in the Desert.
Giants @ Chargers. Who knows with these 2 teams. Can't believe I have to watch this on FOX instead of Niners/Seahawks, thank God for NFL Redzone though.
Seahawks @ 49ers. Yes, the Niners have lost to the Colts, and Panthers at home, but think the Hawks have a let down after that big win at home vs. the Saints.
Panthers @ Saints. The Panthers D is damn good, and can put pressure on Brees like the Seahawks did. And the Panthers offense can put up some points against a so-so defense. I think they'll get them in Charlotte Week 16, but beating them in the Dome coming off a beatdown is a tough task. Panthers will keep it interesting.

Cowboys @ Bears. Guess what month it is?? December. Time for the real Tony Romo to stand up.

Really not confident at all this week. There's a lot of coin flips on the schedule at least in my opinion. Really, only like 3 or 4 games I'm fairly confident in, the other 12 or 13 could go either way. Really wouldn't be surprised if my record this week was around 4-12 or 5-11.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football