U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 03:06 PM

11,773 posts, read 9,384,465 times

Advertisements

Cutler stole some money...lol. these new contracts are insane but thats the way the CBA is set up. I understand why they did it but I would have voted hell no if I was in the room. He is a turnover machine and IMO I dont think he cares about winning.

Cutler and Flacco aren't winners... sure Flacco has a ring but he threw up a lot of hailmarys to Boldin and they couldnt afford to keep the real mvp of that team. Next up is Andy Dalton. Watch him get a nice contract as well.

Props to his agent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 04:55 PM

9,585 posts, read 8,888,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Cutler stole some money...lol. these new contracts are insane but thats the way the CBA is set up. I understand why they did it but I would have voted hell no if I was in the room. He is a turnover machine and IMO I dont think he cares about winning.

Cutler and Flacco aren't winners... sure Flacco has a ring but he threw up a lot of hailmarys to Boldin and they couldnt afford to keep the real mvp of that team. Next up is Andy Dalton. Watch him get a nice contract as well.

Props to his agent.
What makes you think he doesn't care about winning?? Where do you guys get this stuff from???

I am not sure if he was worth the money either but what makes you think he doesn't care about winning?? Where do you guys get this stuff from ?

Old 01-05-2014, 05:48 PM

1,948 posts, read 4,404,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Taco64 View Post
He had ALL of that this year and they missed the playoffs, plus in the last game of the season, to win the division, his coach called running play after running play....because he obviously though Jay Cutler could not be trusted to win the game.

And how was the combo of Forte and Marshall last year no help help on offense? I always hear Cutler gets no help...Tom Brady has won Super Bowls with far inferior offensive weapons. So has Big Ben. Enjoy another seven years of Cutler's pouty face as he comes off the field after yet another boneheaded INT.
You mean this season with a brand new coach and another brand new play book? Or this season as the one that he was injured and was brought back to early, and got injured again.

I'm not sure if you watched the last game.... But cutler put them ahead with something like 90 seconds left.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:29 AM

10,463 posts, read 5,930,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
What makes you think he doesn't care about winning?? Where do you guys get this stuff from???

I am not sure if he was worth the money either but what makes you think he doesn't care about winning?? Where do you guys get this stuff from ?
What he said.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:34 AM

5,297 posts, read 2,694,933 times
Quote:

It's his pouty face I think. People think he doesn't care because he has a pouty face. He's injured himself enough trying to win so you'd think people might appreciate that bodily sacrifice a little but no his pouty face causes some to discredit everything he's done.

Now that he has the cash maybe he should hire an image consultant...although, I doubt he gives a damn about his image. Welcome to our image conscious reality.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:35 AM

109 posts, read 273,257 times
Bring in Ryan Fitzgerald and he'll do no worse and at least you can actually wait for a year or two until some good prospects enter the draft. What a waste of money. This guy preferred to ride the exercise bike on the sidelines when his team needed him on the field. Remember that play-off game? So, I don't agree with all the arguments that he does not have an o-line in front of him or who else were the Bears going to get?

Old 01-06-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:

I get it from my gut..

The NFCCG, 75 INT's.. (only Sanchez and Fizpatrick have more per attempt) and coming back when McNown was playing ball...

I feel like his ego got in the way of his teams success with McNown....

Old 01-06-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
It's his pouty face I think. People think he doesn't care because he has a pouty face. He's injured himself enough trying to win so you'd think people might appreciate that bodily sacrifice a little but no his pouty face causes some to discredit everything he's done.

Now that he has the cash maybe he should hire an image consultant...although, I doubt he gives a damn about his image. Welcome to our image conscious reality.
its football, everyone sacrifices their body. Eli also has a pouty face..it's more than that.

Old 01-06-2014, 03:45 PM

10,463 posts, read 5,930,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adk34 View Post
This guy preferred to ride the exercise bike on the sidelines when his team needed him on the field. Remember that play-off game? So, I don't agree with all the arguments that he does not have an o-line in front of him or who else were the Bears going to get?
Mike Shanahan and to a lesser extent RGIII, got barbequed for leaving an obviously injured QB in that playoff game last year. Let me go out on a limb and assume that you thought it was a mistake too. If you didn't you would be about the only one.

So now you call Cutler a wussie for not dong the same thing?

Child please.

Old 01-06-2014, 03:55 PM

1,887 posts, read 1,793,647 times
WOW is all i can say. Overpaid is right, but maybe the management of the Da Beers knows something we don't know..

He's capable of having a great game now and then, but 125 Million..IDTS.. No rings, injury prone..

At least Flacco has a ring, and letdown this year was to be expected..

Time will tell.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or