U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?
Seattle Seahawks! 36 39.13%
Denver Broncos! 56 60.87%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:18 PM
 
3,912 posts, read 4,876,359 times
Reputation: 1825

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush99 View Post
that's not being truthful.........Seahawks play Houston in week 4 when Houston had a 2-1 record before the meltdown and before all the injuries.

Broncos play Houston in week 15 after they fired their coach, long list of injuries and gave up on the season.



One more time: name me one TOP 5 DEFENSE PLAYOFF team that Broncos play this season, NAME 1?


Seahawks played the Panthers, Saints Twice, 49ERS 3 times.....all TOP 5 Defense playoff team.......Saints are a TOP 5 OFFENSE and DEFENSE playoff team.
Why are you yelling?

I posted truth. Accept it or not, IDAF. My prediction is clear and public for everyone to see;
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Broncos are going to roll by two Tds or more. Not even going to be a good game. Petey is going to get out coached in a big way. Del Rio and Fox are world class. Petey is a pretender.

I only wish the Broncos were healthy. That's the only thing that will keep it from being a complete bloodbath.

The Broncos didn't play a top 5 defensive playoff team this year. Seattle played 2 IIRC. This drum you're beating, I hear it, I just don't get why you're beating it so loud.

Btw, the '89 49ers say hello.

 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:20 PM
 
Location: Fredericksburg/Virginia Beach, VA
10,743 posts, read 11,219,421 times
Reputation: 14213
I am beginning to think the Denver Broncos:

1: Kicked Rush's dog

2: Ran over his mail box or

3: Punched him in the stomach and stole his lunch money.

I get not liking a team. But this obsession with the Broncos not being worthy because of the rankings of their opponents... Not healthy, man.
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:21 PM
 
351 posts, read 328,525 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I posted truth. Accept it or not, IDAF. My prediction is clear and public for everyone to see.

The Broncos didn't play a top 5 defensive playoff team this year. This drum you're beating, I hear it, I just don't get why you're beating it so loud.

Btw, the '89 49ers say hello.


I made my point that the Texans in week 3 are NOT the the same Texans in week 15........not even the same team and same coach.


A lot of teams start strong and meltdown and don't make the playoffs, others start slow and finish strong and make the playoffs.
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:23 PM
 
351 posts, read 328,525 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I am beginning to think the Denver Broncos:

1: Kicked Rush's dog

2: Ran over his mail box or

3: Punched him in the stomach and stole his lunch money.

I get not liking a team. But this obsession with the Broncos not being worthy because of the rankings of their opponents... Not healthy, man.


so anybody making the case for the Seahawks is because they hate the Broncos?


I just think their record and stats are over-blown because they play in a weak ass division and the AFC are allergic in playing defense especially in the secondary.
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:23 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 11,298,731 times
Reputation: 6322
Yeah, you better say sorry Trash Talker:

2013 NFL playoffs -- Richard Sherman apologizes for ripping Michael Crabtree - ESPN

Hope his apology is genuine and he does not repeat this again.
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:27 PM
 
351 posts, read 328,525 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Yeah, you better say sorry Trash Talker:

2013 NFL playoffs -- Richard Sherman apologizes for ripping Michael Crabtree - ESPN

Hope his apology is genuine and he does not repeat this again.


yeah he text it to a ESPN reporter....hahahaha!.


who cares?
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:41 PM
 
Location: Fredericksburg/Virginia Beach, VA
10,743 posts, read 11,219,421 times
Reputation: 14213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush99 View Post
so anybody making the case for the Seahawks is because they hate the Broncos?


I just think their record and stats are over-blown because they play in a weak ass division and the AFC are allergic in playing defense especially in the secondary.
You're not making a case for the Seahawks. You're not even making an intelligent case against the Broncos. You're just spouting off nonsense.

Let's see if you can make some intelligent analysis about the Broncos-Seahawks matchup ahead that doesn't involve anything about top 5 defenses. Because at this point all that matters is Broncos-Seahawks. Let's see if you can say anything intelligent about that, shall we?
 
Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 PM
 
Location: Aurora, Colorado
5,448 posts, read 8,236,580 times
Reputation: 4507
Quote:
Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
Offense wins games, defense wins championships...

Except in basketball where offense wins games, defense wins series, and rebounding wins championships...

But, I'm not impartial...still, Seahawks will win.
Boy...I hope you're wrong
 
Old 01-20-2014, 07:12 PM
 
351 posts, read 328,525 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
You're not making a case for the Seahawks. You're not even making an intelligent case against the Broncos. You're just spouting off nonsense.

Let's see if you can make some intelligent analysis about the Broncos-Seahawks matchup ahead that doesn't involve anything about top 5 defenses. Because at this point all that matters is Broncos-Seahawks. Let's see if you can say anything intelligent about that, shall we?



what is the "intelligent" case against the Broncos since you own the monopoly in "intelligence"



if you didn't get my points then maybe you shouldn't try to read my posts......LOL

Last edited by Rush99; 01-20-2014 at 07:22 PM..
 
Old 01-20-2014, 07:23 PM
 
Location: Fredericksburg/Virginia Beach, VA
10,743 posts, read 11,219,421 times
Reputation: 14213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush99 View Post
what is intelligent case against the Broncos since you own the monopoly in "intelligence"
I never said that. I'm not saying I have sole propriety on intelligence. I just know the absence of it when I see it. Like when I read most of your posts...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush99 View Post
if you didn't get my points then maybe you shouldn't try to read my posts......LOL
Yes, I got your point: "Broncos didn't play a top 5 defense all season, blah blah blah."

The Seahawks haven't played an offense as prolific as the Broncos all season, so where are you going with this? Are you only able to discuss one side of the coin? An intelligent mind can do both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top