U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 12:11 AM

2,533 posts, read 3,956,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Laker View Post
Quit lying .... you don't have friends
I got a few. Even here on CD.

Looking forward to 2014. See you all next season.

Old 02-03-2014, 12:26 AM

9,029 posts, read 16,430,940 times
Have a good one, man

Next year you can hang .... tonight, nope

Old 02-03-2014, 03:56 AM

6,413 posts, read 4,177,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
To all the short-sighted people in this country who supported the Broncos simply because they were turned off by that black man Richard Sherman, shame on you. Your team went down in flames just like the notion that a black man who looks like Richard Sherman is not highly educated, intelligent, articulate, absolutely the best at what he does, and worthy of the utmost of respect.

Count me among the many who enjoy this win by Sherman's team, and the statement it makes in this regard.
It's Paul Allen's team, and he is white. For the most part, you could say that Paul Allen also owns the players, since they can either play for him or hope to be traded until they reach free agency.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:08 AM

23,642 posts, read 33,439,851 times
I picked Seattle to win. I think they would get a boost from all the Sherman talk, but not like what I saw last night. They came out mad as hell and ready to put their foot in someone's . Well played.

Oh yeah, my Panthers want a rematch with ya'll next year in the playoffs for that Week 1 game. I to this day say Deangelo Williams does not fumble we beat y'all.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:12 AM

774 posts, read 651,511 times
Congrats to the Seahawks and their many life long fans
I look forward to hearing about your first birthday celebrations later this year

Old 02-03-2014, 05:25 AM

2,533 posts, read 3,956,049 times
Quote:
Have a good one, man

Next year you can hang .... tonight, nope
Wouldn't have it any other way.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:49 AM

10,461 posts, read 5,928,514 times
Quote:
To all the short-sighted people in this country who supported the Broncos simply because they were turned off by that black man Richard Sherman, shame on you. Your team went down in flames just like the notion that a black man who looks like Richard Sherman is not highly educated, intelligent, articulate, absolutely the best at what he does, and worthy of the utmost of respect.

Count me among the many who enjoy this win by Sherman's team, and the statement it makes in this regard.
People like you really do not understand that when you play the race card when it does not apply all you do is water it down and diminish it's power when it's really in play. Sherman got crap because he acted like an assclown. If you think the reason he got so much attention was because he was AA you may want to look into Johnny Manziel, who was run up the flagpole because a college kid was drinking beer, and Richie Incognito, who was suspended and vilified for text and voice messages. If they were black you would have screamed racism.

As for the game I was saying all week that I was surprised to see the Hawks as such underdogs. Watching that defense stop the short passing game that is the Denver offense was pretty easy to predict. I had Seattle winning, I never expected this performance out of Peyton Manning.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:42 AM

9,029 posts, read 16,430,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I picked Seattle to win. I think they would get a boost from all the Sherman talk, but not like what I saw last night. They came out mad as hell and ready to put their foot in someone's . Well played.

Oh yeah, my Panthers want a rematch with ya'll next year in the playoffs for that Week 1 game. I to this day say Deangelo Williams does not fumble we beat y'all.
They get to go for try #3 in Carolina again next year

Old 02-03-2014, 10:46 AM

6,837 posts, read 7,897,920 times
Quote:
Money can't buy class for certain NFL players, and that seems to apply to some fans as well.

Old 02-03-2014, 03:22 PM

23,642 posts, read 33,439,851 times
Quote:
They get to go for try #3 in Carolina again next year

Bart Scott Can't Wait - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or