U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2014, 04:16 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Eagles will win division and be one and done in playoffs. That's what I see.
Which has been the case in 2010 and 2013
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2014, 04:16 PM

8,702 posts, read 11,931,415 times
Nick Foles is probably out for a few weeks, if not the remainder of the season. Mark Sanchez filled in great, and possibly may be even better than Foles.

DeMeco Ryans is out for the remainder of the season now, which is a crippling blow to the Eagles defense. It's going to be hard to replace him.

Old 11-02-2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Well just relax because it's still two months left in the season and they play the cowboys twice. You know how things change from week to week in the NFL which is why it;s so unpredictable.
It's going to be a tough road for the Eagles for the remainder of the season. And I'm an Eagles fan.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:04 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightonWalnut View Post
It's going to be a tough road for the Eagles for the remainder of the season. And I'm an Eagles fan.
That's why I didn't understand what all the celebration was about. It's a one game lead and they play each other in 3 weeks so nothing is clinched right now anyway

Old 11-02-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
That's why I didn't understand what all the celebration was about. It's a one game lead and they play each other in 3 weeks so nothing is clinched right now anyway
Fans always celebrate a win and a competitor's loss. Gives you a one up. Cowboys fans would've done the same thing.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:09 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Fans always celebrate a win and a competitors loss. Gives you a one up. Cowboys fans would've done the same thing.
Not me because a 1 game lead means nothing especially when the two teams have yet to play each other.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:11 PM

Still let's look at the remainder of the season.

VS. Panthers @ home - tough game
VS. Packers IN Green Bay - very tough game
VS. Titans @ home - could be a W, but any given Sunday right?
VS. Cowboys in Dallas - very tough game
VS. Seahawks @ home - very tough game
VS. Cowboys @ home - very tough game
VS. Redskins in DC - tough game
VS. Giants in the Meadowlands - tough game

Old 11-02-2014, 05:17 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Still let's look at the remainder of the season.

VS. Panthers @ home - tough game
VS. Packers IN Green Bay - very tough game
VS. Titans @ home - could be a W, but any given Sunday right?
VS. Cowboys in Dallas - very tough game
VS. Seahawks @ home - very tough game
VS. Cowboys @ home - very tough game
VS. Redskins in DC - tough game
VS. Giants in the Meadowlands - tough game
See you are a mature eagles fan and I can respect that. You are a BIG PICTURE person like me and don't get caught up in one win with 7 games left.

I don't see the Panthers being all that tough since they have no offense or defense

Old 11-02-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
See you are a mature eagles fan and I can respect that. You are a BIG PICTURE person like me and don't get caught up in one win with 7 games left.

I don't see the Panthers being all that tough since they have no offense or defense
Haha. I've been an Eagles fan all of my life. I'm used to them always blowing everything. So, I never count anything as a win unless they are honestly a dominant team, which this year they're not.

They still have flaws and either the Cowboys or Eagles could win the division. I really think the Giants and Redskins are out of it already. Still, whether Dallas or Philly wins the division, I think the other will clinch a wildcard spot.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:28 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Haha. I've been an Eagles fan all of my life. I'm used to them always blowing everything. So, I never count anything as a win unless they are honestly a dominant team, which this year they're not.

They still have flaws and either the Cowboys or Eagles could win the division. I really think the Giants and Redskins are out of it already. Still, whether Dallas or Philly wins the division, I think the other will clinch a wildcard spot.
I knew the redskins would go back to losing after they beat Dallas. Just can't understand why so many teams get up for Dallas like they been winning the last 5 years. Now watch the Cards lose next week
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or