U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 12:36 AM

3,967 posts, read 2,521,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
I agree. The Eagles shut out the Giants but they always come fired up for the Boys. That's odd. But tonight was a much needed win/sweep.
I don't. The Eagles look at the Giants as their big rivals. Maybe the Eagles were super pumped to play the Giants. Remember, this year, the Giants were talking trash before the game. Philly was ready.

In the first game, the Cowboys got a Giants team that didn't want to get embarrassed two weeks in a row
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2014, 03:20 PM

917 posts, read 1,058,593 times
Im going to have to eat before the game.. The Cowboys are always messing with my blood pressure and I wont be able to eat and enjoy the game.. Plan is .. stuff my face.. and leave the kitchen table where all the ladies in the family gossip.. I go watch football with the boys lol

Old 11-24-2014, 04:28 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,472,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
I don't. The Eagles look at the Giants as their big rivals. Maybe the Eagles were super pumped to play the Giants. Remember, this year, the Giants were talking trash before the game. Philly was ready.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Lol. That was so dumb

Old 11-24-2014, 05:36 PM

3,192 posts, read 2,208,933 times
My Thanksgiving plans MIGHT be interrupted. There is a Winter Storm Watch for Wednesday with the possibility of significant snowfall.

Old 11-24-2014, 05:45 PM

6,567 posts, read 4,522,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
Im going to have to eat before the game.. The Cowboys are always messing with my blood pressure and I wont be able to eat and enjoy the game.. Plan is .. stuff my face.. and leave the kitchen table where all the ladies in the family gossip.. I go watch football with the boys lol

LOL same with my family. Aside from my grandpa the rest of my family HATES sports. So I have a quick dinner usually at halftime of the Lions game which is usually at 12:30, say hello, then plop back down on the couch with a beer or 2 for the rest of the game.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:06 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
LOL same with my family. Aside from my grandpa the rest of my family HATES sports. So I have a quick dinner usually at halftime of the Lions game which is usually at 12:30, say hello, then plop back down on the couch with a beer or 2 for the rest of the game.
I am not eating anything until the cowboys game is over and we are in the win column lol

Old 11-25-2014, 01:19 PM

6,567 posts, read 4,522,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I am not eating anything until the cowboys game is over and we are in the win column lol

Luckily the ravens & Texans aren't playing this year so I can enjoy it, and just hope the games are exciting (sorry for you, Calico & Mellisapla, lol). 2011 the day was so long because the Ravens had the night game on NBC & 2012 the Texans played that overtime game against the Lions.

Old 11-25-2014, 02:52 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Luckily the ravens & Texans aren't playing this year so I can enjoy it, and just hope the games are exciting (sorry for you, Calico & Mellisapla, lol). 2011 the day was so long because the Ravens had the night game on NBC & 2012 the Texans played that overtime game against the Lions.

Not fun at all for your team to play every thanksgiving

Old 11-25-2014, 05:11 PM

6,784 posts, read 10,202,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Not fun at all for your team to play every thanksgiving
Really? When I was out in Detroit some years ago I met some Lions fans who told me how much they loved having a game every Thanksgiving. They would make their turkey and all their fixins and take with them to tailgate. They said they wouldn't even know how to do Thanksgiving at home.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:13 PM

6,784 posts, read 10,202,259 times
Quote:
I'm just hoping for a good game. I'm fairly sure that whichever team wins this week will lose to the other in two weeks. A split of the two games is most likely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or