U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-03-2009, 11:00 AM
 
4,572 posts, read 7,055,913 times
Reputation: 4222

Advertisements

Course SD will be rooting for KC to beat the Broncos this weekend...are they playing in KC or Denver?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-03-2009, 11:15 AM
 
16,522 posts, read 20,966,979 times
Reputation: 47952
Playing in K.C. Kickoff at noon central time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Tampa (by way of Omaha)
13,929 posts, read 19,142,988 times
Reputation: 9155
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
Barely if you are a QB of a team that was 6 n 0 and is now what 6 n 6 i believe?
We're 7-4 and Orton was injured for 2 of the losses, which is the main reason we lost against the Redskins and the Chargers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 11:43 AM
 
Location: San Diego
35,162 posts, read 32,136,802 times
Reputation: 19711
I can't wait for the bolts to go 1 and out AGAIN post season. What a waste of talent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
 
Location: Cook County
5,288 posts, read 6,362,336 times
Reputation: 3070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
We're 7-4 and Orton was injured for 2 of the losses, which is the main reason we lost against the Redskins and the Chargers.
Sims # of attempts: 4

Ortons # of attempts: 29

Rivers completion percentage: 77%

Broncos Penalties: 9, Chargers: 1

Number of fights on Broncos sidelines: 1

Broncos in red zone: 0 for 4

Turnover ratio: 3:1 favoring the Chargers

Broncos 4th down: 0 for 3

# of lol onside kick attempts by Broncos in the 3rd quarter: 1

Points scored off lol onside kick attempts by Broncos: 7

Having a less then 100% starting QB is going to effect any team, but it is so clearly wrong to say that Orton is the main reason the Broncos lost that game. The Chargers are better in just about every single position. Being down 13 points, while not desirable, is not insurmountable (just saying that as I assume this will be the counter arguement).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 08:30 PM
 
Location: Edwardsville, IL
1,815 posts, read 2,089,767 times
Reputation: 1472
Wow, considering all of the hardcore San Diego fans that have popped up here, not too many first place teams have to deal with BLACKOUTS, a foreign concept in Denver as the Broncos have sold out every game since 1970:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2438158/chargers_blackout_lifted_for_sunday.html


Stick to sailing and surfing, you'll be OK!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
 
Location: El Cajon, CA
643 posts, read 1,226,391 times
Reputation: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
Wow, considering all of the hardcore San Diego fans that have popped up here, not too many first place teams have to deal with BLACKOUTS, a foreign concept in Denver as the Broncos have sold out every game since 1970:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2438158/chargers_blackout_lifted_for_sunday.html


Stick to sailing and surfing, you'll be OK!
Stick to freezing and being envious of all things San Diego(I know I have since I moved to AZ). After that remember that your team used to be 6-0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 10:27 PM
 
16,522 posts, read 20,966,979 times
Reputation: 47952
Envious of all things San Diego?? Time for Double H to make an inventory of that! OK, let me see!

1. Anthony's by Mission Bay Harbor for Saturday late breakfast/early lunch eats! Fish food to DIE for!
2. San Diego Sports Arena-GREAT outdoor flea market, bought a carload of stuff last time I was out there for 2007 Donko/Charger game.
3. Anthony's for dinner, gain another 3 pounds, watch the 5ft.11inch blonde humma hummas board the cruise ships at Mission bay harbor.
4. Big time breakfast eats at Red Lion restaurant by the motel we stay at.
5. Head out to stadium and enjoy cheap parking rates at jack Murphy stadium-$7.00! (am old school, they can take their corporate names and oooops, I'm the moderator, i can't say that!! lol
6. Search out the guy who's selling the Cuban cigars for $2 a whack who cleans up in the parking lot!
7. Speaking of getting whacked, that begins shortly afterwards.

After the game, cussing and swearing at the gawdawful pace of getting out of that place after the game is over? Why didn't we catch the trolley at the top of the hill by the interstate? ARGH!!

Something like that anyway!!

GAME? WHAT GAME? Oh, yea-football. Pick up the Monday edition of the San Diego Union Tribune and read Nick Canepa tar and feather Charger ownership for the Nth time! lol

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 12-08-2009 at 10:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-08-2009, 10:55 PM
 
Location: El Cajon, CA
643 posts, read 1,226,391 times
Reputation: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Envious of all things San Diego?? Time for Double H to make an inventory of that! OK, let me see!

1. Anthony's by Mission Bay Harbor for Saturday late breakfast/early lunch eats! Fish food to DIE for!
2. San Diego Sports Arena-GREAT outdoor flea market, bought a carload of stuff last time I was out there for 2007 Donko/Charger game.
3. Anthony's for dinner, gain another 3 pounds, watch the 5ft.11inch blonde humma hummas board the cruise ships at Mission bay harbor.
4. Big time breakfast eats at Red Lion restaurant by the motel we stay at.
5. Head out to stadium and enjoy cheap parking rates at jack Murphy stadium-$7.00! (am old school, they can take their corporate names and oooops, I'm the moderator, i can't say that!! lol
6. Search out the guy who's selling the Cuban cigars for $2 a whack who cleans up in the parking lot!
7. Speaking of getting whacked, that begins shortly afterwards.

After the game, cussing and swearing at the gawdawful pace of getting out of that place after the game is over? Why didn't we catch the trolley at the top of the hill by the interstate? ARGH!!

Something like that anyway!!

GAME? WHAT GAME? Oh, yea-football. Pick up the Monday edition of the San Diego Union Tribune and read Nick Canepa tar and feather Charger ownership for the Nth time! lol
If you were closer I would buy you a beer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
 
4,572 posts, read 7,055,913 times
Reputation: 4222
OK, any predictions on the Cowboys game this Sunday? Course I think we'll win, but it will be a tough game. Both teams need to win...our schedule is tough here on out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top