U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2016, 02:01 PM

21,206 posts, read 30,412,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
Yeah, there is no excuse for how bad the Jags have played recently. It has to be on coaching now. This is ridiculous.
I just don't get all of the disrespect as their average loss is just over a touchdown (8 points) which includes the blowout loss to the Chargers back in early September. The ESPN asswipe "experts" are the worst and perpetuating that it's in essence a JV squad. Not true if you crunch the numbers..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2016, 07:23 PM

4,325 posts, read 2,263,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
Yeah, there is no excuse for how bad the Jags have played recently. It has to be on coaching now. This is ridiculous.
They are just undisciplined. They just turn the ball over way too many times. They need to fix that.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:58 AM

3,216 posts, read 1,647,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'm not so sure now that the Jags pick up the fifth year on Bortles. They will probably finish in the draft order high enough to get Deshaun Watson. A better move for them would be to go after Kirk Cousins and trade a #1 for him IMO,
Cousins benefits from Washington's OL, offensive scheme and overall receiver talent. I wouldn't give a #1 for him. Better off with Garoppolo for that. I think we need a new coach and possibly GM before we worry about the QB situation

Old 11-29-2016, 08:16 AM

3,216 posts, read 1,647,817 times
Only 5 more games to go and wholesale changes are afoot

Old 11-29-2016, 10:27 AM

4,292 posts, read 1,861,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundarr457 View Post
I think we need a new coach and possibly GM before we worry about the QB situation
From one loser to another.

At least jump on a team like Tampa Bay if you are going south. They look up and coming.

Old 12-18-2016, 03:59 PM

4,214 posts, read 2,838,368 times
Bradley fired! Rejoice!!

Old 12-18-2016, 04:09 PM

4,325 posts, read 2,263,309 times
Bradley needed to go because of how undisciplined Jacksonville is. Bradley, IMO, is one of the worst coaches in the NFL, period.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:10 PM

2,977 posts, read 3,964,711 times
Everyone knew he had to go and that this season was his last but, wow just wow.......firing him at an away game before he gets back to Jacksonville.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:25 PM

6,550 posts, read 4,499,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Everyone knew he had to go and that this season was his last but, wow just wow.......firing him at an away game before he gets back to Jacksonville.

This brings up an interesting question: since he was obviously fired before they got back to Jacksonville and probably fired before they even left NRG stadium, does Bradley still get a seat on the charter home, or does he have to fly commercial now back to Jacksonville??

Old 12-18-2016, 05:58 PM

2,977 posts, read 3,964,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
This brings up an interesting question: since he was obviously fired before they got back to Jacksonville and probably fired before they even left NRG stadium, does Bradley still get a seat on the charter home, or does he have to fly commercial now back to Jacksonville??
I don't know how that would work. A few fans (Jags forum) have questioned the semantics of letting him go like that especially knowing this season would be his last.

If it was me I would be taking another flight home.

Even with all the losses he made did make impressions on a lot of players.

He was a positive guy......this was just not his time or place with the Jaguars.

New practice, new coaching, new beginnings for the last two games of the seasons.

The last two years could have definitely been in our favor if we had just got our act together.........our division was so ripe for the taking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or