U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2018, 07:14 AM

9,114 posts, read 15,674,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post

I have a feeling Brady will torch that defense at home like Ben and Garoppolo did for 86 points, 711 yards passing and 7 tds.
No one knows except those in the organization how bad Brady's hand is affected by the injury. And those typing from keyboards have absolutely no clue (including myself).

We will see once he gets out there...if his accuracy is way off it will be obvious..

interesting theme going into the game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2018, 07:32 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,415,612 times
Go Jags! I have no "dog in the hunt", but I'm for anyone (except Cam) vs the Patriots.

Old 01-19-2018, 08:08 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,126,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Go Jags! I have no "dog in the hunt", but I'm for anyone (except Cam) vs the Patriots.
It's refreshing to have a team like the Jags in there. Blake Bortles & the Teal Curtain may just surprise everyone in the free world. All things are possible, even when so-called "experts" believe they're not.

Old 01-19-2018, 08:26 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,415,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
It's refreshing to have a team like the Jags in there. Blake Bortles & the Teal Curtain may just surprise everyone in the free world. All things are possible, even when so-called "experts" believe they're not.
True, ask the Pats about facing the Giants when they were undefeated!

Old 01-19-2018, 09:27 AM

11,057 posts, read 3,759,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
No one knows except those in the organization how bad Brady's hand is affected by the injury. And those typing from keyboards have absolutely no clue (including myself).

We will see once he gets out there...if his accuracy is way off it will be obvious..

interesting theme going into the game.

the drama with the hand........lol..............I will be laughing my a$$ off when this turns out to be a big nothing burger.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
the drama with the hand........lol..............I will be laughing my a$$ off when this turns out to be a big nothing burger.
I mean you're right. Its no big deal hes wearing gloves on both hands when he ditched that years ago.....the hand must be cold i guess...

Old 01-19-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
I mean you're right. Its no big deal hes wearing gloves on both hands when he ditched that years ago.....the hand must be cold i guess...

wow, you saw a 15-second video on ESPN Brady using gloves in both hands in practice outside warming up when the temp. is 34 degrees? lol.......if the hand isn't broken he is going to play.

you want Brady to come out in shorts and a tank top in practice....lol

Old 01-19-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
wow, you saw a 15-second video on ESPN Brady using gloves in both hands in practice outside warming up when the temp. is 34 degrees? lol.......if the hand isn't broken he is going to play.

you want Brady to come out in shorts and a tank top in practice....lol
The video of him wearing a glove didn't lie, and no need to give idiotic exaggerations, they serve no purpose.

Anyone reasonably objective knows there's an issue with it (otherwise how do you explain the glove?)

All I said was we will find out how big of an issue it will be. You could be right or wrong, no one outside the circle knows.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
The video of him wearing a glove didn't lie, and no need to give idiotic exaggerations, they serve no purpose.

Anyone reasonably objective knows there's an issue with it (otherwise how do you explain the glove?)

All I said was we will find out how big of an issue it will be. You could be right or wrong, no one outside the circle knows.

well, you are a play doctor on the forum....tell me what does it mean Brady wearing 2 gloves in warm-ups on a cold Mass. January winter day at practice?

what does it mean if Brady wears a thicker coat and a bigger cap on his head in practice? Must it mean something? lol....yeah it's freakin' cold.

Old 01-19-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
well, you are a play doctor on the forum....tell me what does it mean Brady wearing 2 gloves in warm-ups on a cold Mass. January winter day at practice?

what does it mean if Brady wears a thicker coat and a bigger cap on his head in practice? Must it mean something? lol....yeah it's freakin' cold.
Ok, i get it. You are chalking the glove on the injured hand to the cold. thx...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or