U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 10:11 AM

870 posts, read 2,794,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhdo1 View Post
I'm hoping that Jessica Simpson shows up to the game. She is kryptonite for Romo and the Cowboys. Romo's 2 worse performances in the N.F.L. and guess who was in the stands. He's got to leave his girlfriends home!
I'm with you!! I think she got some stupid on him!!!http://bestsmileys.com/sports2/9.gif (broken link)

Hoping his boo boo is better and they can pull it off!

el borracho~ I didn't know you were a troll!
http://bestsmileys.com/eek/3.gif (broken link)
I thought you were just a crazed Cowboys fan!!! (like me!!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2007, 12:31 PM

1,437 posts, read 4,134,115 times
i didn't know i was a troll either ,i have been know to hang out under a bridge every now and than ,as far as a crazed cowboy fan yes i am

Old 12-20-2007, 12:45 PM

23,647 posts, read 33,445,874 times
While i'm disappointed with the Panthers this year, i think that Carolina can catch Dallas with its fly open for the 2nd straight week. No one thought Carolina would win over Seattle but look what happened. The panthers have a legitimate shot.

as with if fox should lose his job or not, i could agree with both scenarios. Fox can't be blamed for the bad personnel decisions (releasing Keyshawn and signing Carr) or the massive list of injuries, but he dosen't use D'Angelo enough and is way too conservative with the offense. I'm leaning more on firing Fox but the GM should get his share of the blame too and if anybody should get fired it should be the GM.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:56 PM

9,114 posts, read 15,676,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
While i'm disappointed with the Panthers this year, i think that Carolina can catch Dallas with its fly open for the 2nd straight week. No one thought Carolina would win over Seattle but look what happened. The panthers have a legitimate shot.

as with if fox should lose his job or not, i could agree with both scenarios. Fox can't be blamed for the bad personnel decisions (releasing Keyshawn and signing Carr) or the massive list of injuries, but he dosen't use D'Angelo enough and is way too conservative with the offense. I'm leaning more on firing Fox but the GM should get his share of the blame too and if anybody should get fired it should be the GM.
If I'm going to compromise on my position it would be that if Fox goes, the GM must go. Still, I don't think he should go though....

I honestly don't think Carolina can keep up w/the Cowboys. Even w/a banged up Romo, the dallas O is way more potent than Seattle's...Kasay FG's will not cut it this time IMO. If they get in the red zone they MUST score 7 not 3.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:55 AM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,862 times
I'm rooting for a meeting between my favorite TarHeel of all time, Mr. Julias Peppers (The #90) and Tony Romo a few times and also I'm rooting for "TO" to make an appearance on "Got Jacked up" for the Monday night show.

The Panthers are having a bad year but I would not count them out as they have a lot of character and matchup very well with Dallas and always play them tough.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:13 AM

870 posts, read 2,794,943 times
Default Cowboyzzzzz!!!

I thought I would share this with ya'll....the NEW Dallas Cowboys Stadium!

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/
It's gonna be awesome! Opening in 2011....Can't wait to see it!

The Panthers have an impressive stadium. (I lived in Charlotte back in 1996.)Loved the Giant Panthers at all the entrances!

But I'm still rootin' for my 'Boys Saturday! http://bestsmileys.com/fingers/1.gif (broken link)
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/2.gif (broken link)

**Jessica~http://bestsmileys.com/banned/1.gif (broken link)

Old 12-21-2007, 01:30 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,880,299 times
I'm pulling for the cowboys to win and for green bay to lose... the boys get home field and thus have nothing to play for in the season finale at redskins, starters rest and redskins get an easy win. Would fly into the playoffs if they beat the vikes.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:14 PM

9,114 posts, read 15,676,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNative View Post
I'm pulling for the cowboys to win and for green bay to lose... the boys get home field and thus have nothing to play for in the season finale at redskins, starters rest and redskins get an easy win. Would fly into the playoffs if they beat the vikes.
What? Get an easy win against the Cowboys? It HELPS your chances but most times it doesn't work that way.

Even if Dallas locks it up, Washington will still be an underdog and prob lose.

Beat the Vikings first then lets talk.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:31 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,124,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNative View Post
Now isn't that funny- I'm rooting for the 'Boys to lose and the Pack to win... so the Packers have a nice easy game against the Lions to wrap up the homefield. C'mon- Lambeau in January isn't THAT bad, now, is it?

Old 12-21-2007, 11:39 PM

20,005 posts, read 69,423,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
i didn't know i was a troll either ,i have been know to hang out under a bridge every now and than ,as far as a crazed cowboy fan yes i am
Crazed? Crazed would be a HUGE understatement. Every week you pop on the boards of whoever's state the Cowgirls happen to be playing and start threads like this.

I have one word for you: Philly.

Ouch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football