U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 05:26 PM

6,469 posts, read 3,470,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I've never liked the fact that Luck and Wilson get lumped in with other QBs. My thought, and strictly my own, is they are above Cam, Kaep or RGIII. I've always liked Luck and Wilson for their approach to the game, listening to them during interviews, smart and team guys.
I have to agree with this. Luck over Wilson, but both far above the others noted. Just watch their on field command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
I have the road teams winning.

Colts will beat the Patriots.
Packers will beat Seahawks.
Don't see this at all. #1's are legit and at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2015, 05:32 PM

6,779 posts, read 10,187,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
I have the road teams winning.

Colts will beat the Patriots.
Packers will beat Seahawks.
It would be nice if you are right.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:52 PM

16 posts, read 10,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
I don't see why the Packers wouldn't. They rushed for 152 yards against the Lions who had the best run defense in the game. (Seahawks are ranked 3rd.)

Does Seattle really have that good of a pass rush?
Packers have twice as many sacks this postseason as the Seahawks. Looking at the season, the Seahawks were ranked 20th & Packers were ranked 9th.

Seahawks aren't invincible. This isn't the Packers of 2012 who lacked a good defense & a good rushing game.
Did you just use "this postseason" as a barometer? They played 1 game!!!!!!!!!!!
Rodgers cant move, Wilson can, that is a huge advantage for Seattle

While you are at cherry picking 1 game that the packers ran for 152 yds against Detroit, i will cherrypick too and say your ran for 80 yards against the Seahawks when you played them earlier....that work for you?

As far as defenses go, please tell me you are not comparing the GB defense with the Seattle defense....please tell me you arent going there

Old 01-12-2015, 05:55 PM

11,724 posts, read 11,563,300 times
I agree! I've said I wanted to see a Brady/Rodgers SB but the Pack played the Pats already so Colts/Pack would be cool. Luck has said he likes Aaron's game. Someone early on named several QBs, would he like to be like this one or that one, and he said, no, Aaron Rodgers would be my goal.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:01 PM

2,772 posts, read 2,378,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Wand View Post
Did you just use "this postseason" as a barometer? They played 1 game!!!!!!!!!!!
Rodgers cant move, Wilson can, that is a huge advantage for Seattle

While you are at cherry picking 1 game that the packers ran for 152 yds against Detroit, i will cherrypick too and say your ran for 80 yards against the Seahawks when you played them earlier....that work for you?

As far as defenses go, please tell me you are not comparing the GB defense with the Seattle defense....please tell me you arent going there
Ohh, it's Nymphadora Tonks! I should have recognized your writing earlier. Banned last week, so you created a new account. Last week you were a Cowboys fan & this week you're a Seahawks fan. I'm done debating with you.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:57 PM

1,684 posts, read 3,693,484 times
I was going to say that, don't feed the Packer hating Harry potter troll!

Old 01-12-2015, 07:19 PM

11,724 posts, read 11,563,300 times
You're right! The dead giveaway, everyone talking teams, who wins on one thread but had to get a dig in about Aaron.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:15 AM

7,846 posts, read 14,894,637 times
Personally, I'm a Pats fan, but have the utmost respect for Aaron Rodgers. I think he...unlike Peyton...played through a tough injury and won. He didn't give up.

I'd like to see a NE vs GB, but I think Seattle is too strong, especially with Rodgers being injured.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:35 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,135,777 times
Seattle may just need Harry Potter magic if they're considering blitzing Aaron, because he's more than capable of carving up a defense!

Old 01-13-2015, 08:02 AM

7,846 posts, read 14,894,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Seattle may just need Harry Potter magic if they're considering blitzing Aaron, because he's more than capable of carving up a defense!
Seattle is not a typical defense, and Rodgers is not as mobile with his injury as he would be normally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football